Form 501a commercial taxes

Mahesh Bingi (Tax return preparer)     11 August 2016

Mahesh Bingi
Tax return preparer 
 21 likes  433 points

| My Other Post

Hi, This is a Domestic company. we paid a commercial taxes e-Challan excess in June. Can we utilize the excess challan amount for current month ? Example: We have to pay 50,000 in June but paid 55,000 (5000 excess), In April need to pay 50,000 but paid only 45,000.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »