Form 27 c filing

ROWAN BR   17 July 2019


 5 likes  108 points

| My Other Post

I have a form 27 C (TCS)  received from the buyer. I heard that, we have to file the form 27C to the tax Authourities. If anyone knows Suggest me ASAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »