Form 24g

ARTICLED ASSISTANT

Dear sir, 

Questiion - Plz give the details about 24G form and which government body have to issue and file it.and who is issue this form .and how to make it.

plz give the answer of above the questions as soon as earliest through my registered e-mail id kcbhanja @ yahoo.com.

Thanks 

Regards

Kirti Chandra Bhanja.

I’m doing TDS return for a Government School. They have provided the details of monthly TDS deducted on respective Deductee. With the TAN and AIN they provided I have generated the BIN details. After login with the details I arrived at BIN details for the period mentioned (Mar 2018 – Feb 2019). But I got confused with the amount to be entered in the Box. Because I have only monthly TDS amount charged from the respective Treasury Account(12 months). But here I only have 10 monthly details of with respective Receipt No, DDO and other corresponding details.

1. Is Form 24G is mandatory for filling Tds?.. I got to know that only after filling 24G the BIN details Verification Page will display the details of Amount to be matched…

2.Actually what amount to be mentioned in the Amount Column of BIN details to match with?

3.Is there any other detail I have to collect from the respective Persons?

Please Kindly Help with this Sir. I’m Afraid of losing the opportunity they have given me to prove myself!

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU