Connect with Tally
Be it a simple excel Bank statement or more complex Sales register, udiMagic helps you connect with Tally ERP and import your excel data quickly and easily. Though the data is directly uploaded into Tally Software without and manual intervention, you may enable the option "Send data to XML file" in the udiMagic settings to generate XML file.
How to use the debug mode to import excel data in Tally ERP?
1. Start Tally and Open a Company.
2. Start udiMagic.
3. Select option "Excel to Tally".
4. Select option "Import data into Tally".
5. Click the up-arrow button next to the Start button and select the option "Debug mode".
6. Next, click the Start button.
The above starts udiMagic in DEBUG mode. You can press F5 to process and import the records one-by-one. You can also view the XML generated for each record before it is imported into Tally.