Excel new gword formula - convert numbers to words

Asha G (Contributor)     20 March 2014

Asha G
Contributor 
 33 likes  492 points

| My Other Post

This is typical requirement for any Excel User to convert number to words. This FREE Add-in Utility very easy and simple to install and use. Keep Gword Formula utility at folder and open it and write "=Gword(cell address)" Formula in Excel Sheet Cell. Now formula cell will display the Numbers in Words format.

This FREE Convert to Number Add-in Utility gives more features also.

DOWNLOAD CLICK - www.xl.nikash.in

avater

AsHoK (B.Com)     11 December 2018

AsHoK
B.Com 
 1 likes  69 points

View Profile | My Other Post

This is typical requirement for any Excel User to convert number to words. This FREE Add-in Utility very easy and simple to install and use. Keep Gword Formula utility at folder and open it and write "=Gword(cell address)" Formula in Excel Sheet Cell. Now formula cell will display the Numbers in Words format. This FREE Convert to Number Add-in Utility gives more features also.

DOWNLOAD CLICK - www.xltool.in

avater

AsHoK (B.Com)     11 December 2018

AsHoK
B.Com 
 1 likes  69 points

View Profile | My Other Post

This is typical requirement for any Excel User to convert number to words. This FREE Add-in Utility very easy and simple to install and use. Keep Gword Formula utility at folder and open it and write "=Gword(cell address)" Formula in Excel Sheet Cell. Now formula cell will display the Numbers in Words format. This FREE Convert to Number Add-in Utility gives more features also.

DOWNLOAD CLICK - www.xltool.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »