Employer not releasing pf

NSDL Cloud   29 March 2019

NSDL Cloud

9 points

| My Other Post

Dear members,

I had worked for a firm from sept-2016 to sept-2017 after which I started a business. A couple months after leaving my job, I learned that my pf amount was not deposited by  the employer. After almost 1 year of repeated phone calls to the CFO, finally they have deposited my PF amount in 2018 and am able to login with my UAN and see the passbook.

However the company has again started to act irresponsibly and is not responding to my phone calls etc due to which am unable to withdraw funds by filing a claim online because my UAN is not linked with Aadhar and it appears that there is a name mismatch in my PAN, Aadhar & UAN. I have provided passport,election card, Bank acc & driving license by logging into the pf portal and all those details were accepted by the system however if aadhar is compulsory, the claim can't be processed online because PAN & Aadhar both seem to have a name mismatch problem. Offline procedure seems to be the only option but for that the company's cooperation is needed

Who do I complain to regarding this matter?  (My salary was 12k at the time of leaving my job as a clerk/junior accountant)

avater

Vishesh Surana   30 March 2019

Vishesh Surana

293 likes  4852 points

View Profile | My Other Post

raise a token or grievance in the website

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »