Baljeet Singh (CA, B.Com (H)) 30 January 2017
This is to inform you all that the date for return under DVAT for Quarter 3 FY 2016-17 has been extended till 13th February 2017.(See annexed notification)
Also, users might be facing problems in attaching DSC(Digital SIgnature Certificate) to their Form-56. This is a problem from department back-end. Follow the procedure below:
1. Take Two(2) printouts of the approved Form-56.
2. Get SIgn & Stamp of the DIrector/Authorised Signatory on both the copies.
3. Visit the DVAT department, the counter would be according to your Ward No.
4. One copy will be submitted
5. Get stamp from the department on the other copy and store it with you.