Easy Office

HOW WAS THE AUDIT PAPER TODAY.........

Page no : 2

(Guest)

my accounts was better than audit

Huzefa Shabbar Bhagat (Intern) (46 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

upload the paper plzzzz.......

(Guest)

i left the hall at 4 45 itself knowin not wat to do with the second half of the paper...the part which i felt a nightmare

(Guest)

@ Huzefa - Students have just finished the paper. how can uploading come across soon?.. pls wait till late evening some one will upload soon..

(Guest)

but i think 2nd half many ppl would ve felt it easy...cus am a little weak in recapitulation which led to poor performance in my 2 half...over all the paper is easy provided students wer thoro wit theory questions rather than application type questions..

(Guest)

HOPE I DO LAW WELL...Cya guys

1 Like

Ruhi kapoor (FINAL STUDENT) (31 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

Yaaa........gud luck for the next exam...!!

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

discussions going here

/forum/how-was-the-audit-today--81696.asp

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

you know members here are so egar to make their contributions which everyone can see :)

(Guest)

We should all start discussing more.. vry few interesting DISCUSSIONS happen on this forum. Like me many students love to discuss papers..... he..he...he...

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

anyone has an idea that Internal reconstruction  chapter (accounting) was in IPCC 1 but its question are given in IPCC 2  RTP .....is that mean they can ask in IPCC 2 also

ACMA Ayan Paul (Analyst-Corporate Rating at CARE Ratings)   (284 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

one of my frnds have told me that "What hell was that paper....??" Not many direct questions...he felt CARO question was a good Body line delivery from the ICAI...and the rest is still unknown till someone uploads here...all over not so easy to answer...accounts was better in that case...lets c...

(Guest)

@ Prateek

IPCC Group 2 - Internal Reconstruction has more advanced problems compared to Group 1 and thats the main difference.

(Guest)

Confirmations recd by the auditor directly from 3rd partiesare conclusive evidence in support of a transaction?

I answered True......!

but i beleive there can two answers to it. depends on perception

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

paper was horrible...

i am expecting 80+ in accounts

and in audit 40 aa jaye to party :-)

Download-PCC-Audit-May2010-Question Paper

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: