Easy Office
LCI Learning

Indian CA, the toughest course in the world

Page no : 3

rajumithra.c.s.inter (student) (46 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

hi  believe or not this things or coming  to the person to person we cant say it is easy of difficult ....... i f you think difficult and it is difficult and if you think it is easy  that is easy  it is interpersonal of  all  guys thanking you

CA Himanshu Sikka (Audit Executive) (78 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

is this true msz

Jignesh (Articalship) (31 Points)
Replied 15 June 2010

i also have received that news but  i think its just frustration of any CA student . otherwise we cant compare CA with IAS it might be more tough than CA course

Elton Sukumar M (Certified Accounting Technician)   (734 Points)
Replied 16 June 2010

Hi All,

It will be niece if member can give the source for this kind of matters. It is foolish to give such a statement without a correct sources. Kind attention to trend starter do not use name of well know organizations lightly, Later you may be standing in court of law defending a Defamation case.
     We cannot compare donkeys and horses. In the same way we cannot compare CA with other courses. I still feel medicine is the toughest course in the world. The reason is a doctor deals with human being. One wrong decision will be fatal. while CA deal with only number and data. Many a wrong decisions does not affect much. Recollect Satyam, CA had given a incorrect opinion on its accounts. But after a year no one remebers about it. But a wrong diagnosis===............................???????

Thanks and Regards

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

Whether it may be SMS or Confirmed news, If you just see the passing percentage of Past few year then you can understand that the course is rough and Tough. Just see the following passing data of past few years...

Both group PE 2 Results   Group 1     Group 2    
Years Appeared Passed %of pass Appeared Passed %of pass Appeared Passed %of pass
May(07) 30685 5871 19 42972 12908 30 44497 10666 24
Nov(07) 25765 3433 13 34769 8738 25 39269 8743 22
May(08) 17291 1379 8 23619 4009 17 27067 5558 21
Nov(08) 9443 1137 12 15475 4379 28 17500 3589 21
June (09) 8465 21 0.3 12073 454 3.8 14899 270 1.8
Total 91649 11841 53 128908 30488 104 143232 28826 89

Replied 17 June 2010

How Horrible Passing percentages.. Compare the passing percentage of other courses also...You can get the difference...........

JEETENDRA (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

its all rumour ...................

.....by the way ca is not tough in any way , if u r maths is strong and u r strong in practical subjects then u'll find the ca  as a  very easy course and if u r weak in  that area  then  it  would   be      the toughest course for u ..........................

Replied 17 June 2010

Originally posted by : JEETENDRA

its all rumour ...................

.....by the way ca is not tough in any way , if u r maths is strong and u r strong in practical subjects then u'll find the ca  as a  very easy course and if u r weak in  that area  then  it  would   be      the toughest course for u ..........................

Experience make you perfect. I never content that the course is tough. So many bright students (Bright in school level and Plus 2 level) feel difficult to clear the CA course. They were  very strong in maths and strong in the practical subject. Why they fail?

Main reason for failure is the light and simple attitude towards the CA course.This is a practical course and there is some degree of standards to test your all level of knewledge.

Give the right kind of importance in the first instance to the CA course. Never feel so easy and we are running here Rumour stories.

Be very serious about the CA course. Think your strength and weakness and the level of importance to the CA course.

Take it in positive sense

Deepak Singh Rawat (Article Assistant) (53 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Sir/madam,

This is true that Indian CA, the toughest course in the world. Please reply as early as possible

1 Like

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

it just an sms there is no such news at all

Sudarshan (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

I cannot believe how can anyone with a decent IQ can believe such a thing.... few logical point of views to check if the news were authentic...

1. Do you think authorities of other courses... which are also regarded by Many as tough course... would not have objected to such a decision?

2. If C.A has been declared as such, it must have been compared to other courses as well....before such a declaration, the authorities from Guinness world record would have surely pointed out the reason for such a decision.

3. No mention of any such thing on C.A website.... www.icai.org

4.  Last but not the least, there is not even an entrance criteria or a percentage level for C.A...one has to either be a B.Com or just pass PCE...no doubt the result percentage is so low...plus anyone with a graduation mentality will find it difficult at any professional level exam.... even if its ICWA or CS....

i know many C.A students failing either in C.S or ICWA as well....simple reason they aren't well prepared...

remember the basics... 

1 Like

Sudarshan (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/member/is_it_a_record.aspx

Plz check the link above... it is a link where in you can decide for yourself.... if C.A a course... can it be even considered for any such declaration?

I still can't believe... some aspiring C.A's became so desperate....to spread and believe such a news.......trust me....Today's C.A is probably not half as tough as tough as it was 10 years back

Archit Goyal (Learning Professional) (344 Points)
Replied 16 July 2010

rubbish

sab bakwas hai

course karne wale hi aise hai

(Guest)

Is this news authentic or just a rumor?

Kindly provide an official link to support your claim.

Even if this is true, I believe that 'toughness', 'difficulty', 'complexity', etc...are subjective terms and there's no well-defined set of parameters against which can be used to to measure the so-called 'difficulty' of an exam.

mayank (student) (21 Points)
Replied 14 September 2010

not a single news channel shown this news before....i think this sms makes fool to whole of the ca students

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: