Easy Office
LCI Learning

regarding articleship in big 4 ca firms

Page no : 2

suresh (articleship) (24 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

myself  SURESH wan a do articleship with big4 firms & i have cleared my group 1 exam in may 2011

plz help me someone .

mobile no.  9004167608

my email id gsuresh18 @ rocketmail.com

please sir kindly inform me as soon as possible.................

THANKS IN ADVANCE

deepakjangid (ca) (23 Points)
Replied 24 August 2011

sir i,m pursuing ipcc with both group how much number i required to do articleship in big 4.

sir please reply on my email id  deepakjangid118 @ gmail.com 

Balakrushna padhy (student) (24 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Hello sir,myself Balakrushna Padhy from Berhampur(ORISSA)

I have passed both group of IPCC and graduated Bcom with A/C hons.I want to join articleship in any Big4 ca firms in chennai.Can you help me, what are the requirements and how i can apply for it.

my email ID-padhy_balakrushna @ rediffmail.com

Balakrushna padhy (student) (24 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Hello sir,myself Balakrushna Padhy from Berhampur(ORISSA)

I have passed both group of IPCC and graduated Bcom with A/C hons.I want to join articleship in any Big4 ca firms in chennai.Can you help me, what are the requirements and how i can apply for it.Marks secured Group1-233,group2-183

my email ID-padhy_balakrushna @ rediffmail.com

deepakjangid (ca) (23 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

hello sir i,m deepak pursuing in ipcc with both group. i wana do articleship in big 4 so can you please tell me that how many marks are required for it in both group . please mail on my this id  deepakjangid118 @ gmail.com or is big 4 hire only 1st group pass student or not .

thanks sir please reply

Jagdish Pandey (Professional) (53 Points)
Replied 05 September 2011

Hi, I am Jagdish Pandey i want to do my articleship with the big 4 firm can you please tell me the formalities for it and if their is any medium indian audit firm than please tell me about that i am waiting to start my articleship as soon as possible. Please reply. My email id is jagdish.pandey20 @ gmail.com.Thank you.

Attached File : 526298 822832 jagdish resume.doc downloaded: 233 times

Bhaavna (Queen ) (1933 Points)
Replied 21 September 2011

sir

i am bhavna and ive completed my articles now i wanna join as paid assistant in big 4. can u please tell me whether there will be any vacacies for paid asistants

(Guest)

Hi I am from chandigarh preparing for IPCC Both groups Nov Attempt I want to go for articleship in big firms. What is their criterei of selection, and which firms cna help me to get exposure to go in hotel & tourism sector.

sanjay soni (IPCC ) (33 Points)
Replied 10 November 2011

sir

I HAVE PASSED THE IPCC FIRST GROUP .SO PLEASE TELL ME ARTICLESHIP FIRM  AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

MY EMAILID-DANWAR08 @ GMAIL.COM

sanjay soni (IPCC ) (33 Points)
Replied 10 November 2011

sir

I HAVE PASSED THE IPCC FIRST GROUP .SO PLEASE TELL ME ARTICLESHIP FIRM  AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

MY EMAILID-DANWAR08 @ GMAIL.COM

ashu (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 29 November 2011

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have completed my articleship and given the 2nd group of final but my result is awaited...

Now I want to do job and  gain expierence. If you want then I can send my Resume to you.. 

Thanks

Aashish arora

Shrayash (abc) (21 Points)
Replied 02 December 2011

Hello sir , may i know that whether i have to clear both groups or single group is enough and whether i have to clear both groups in first attempt to get into big 4 for articleship or can i miss an attempt. sir plz reply..........

Manish Menaria (CA) (21 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Hello Sir,

This Manish Menaria I have given IPCC both group in Nov 2011 since the Result are not yet declared So want to do my articleship in Big four firms so please send me the procedure for getting articleship in such big four please mail on my this email id    < manish_menaria1 @ yahoo.com > 

Thanks in advance pls reply

CA SANTOSH SAH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (183 Points)
Replied 13 January 2012

Firm

Revenues

Employees

Fiscal Year

Headquarters

Source

KPMG

$22.7bn

Netherlands

[4]

Ernst & Young

$22.9bn

United Kingdom

[3]

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu

$28.8bn

United States

[2]

PwC (officially PricewaterhouseCoopers)

$29.2bn

United Kingdom

[1]

Dear friends,

There is not any  special provision for doing articleship in top 4 CA firms,You have to give interview as same as  middle level  CA firms.But you have to attend minimum  upto 10th RANK  in Ipcc Exam.If you have cleared only first group of ipcc exam then you can do articleship in big firms only by way of some one  special refrence.Thanks

Santosh Sah

Sushil Rajendra Vispute (Article Assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 22 January 2012

Hello I also wanted to join the big 4 I cleared both gr of ipcc with 400 marks with exemption in 3 sub(both AC and cost fm) if you have any contact no or email I'd regards above on 9762748220 or sushilvispute @ rocketmail.com Thanks in Advance. Sushil R Vispute

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: