Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cs executive (new syllabus)

Page no : 5

Vijay Aggarwal (Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 26 September 2014

Please clarify , I got registered under old syllabus of ICSI.

I am going to appear in Group-I in December, 2014.

If i got cleared the same with just passing marks can i get any benefit of clearing Group-I because from June, 2015 all students are compulsorily transferred to New Syllabus.

Regards

Vijesh

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 27 September 2014

Dear Vijay

I am sorry that I could not reply exactly back to you.

I think you should contact someone in ICSI relating to it. We have notification stating exemptions applicable correspondingly. But not what mere passing Group I will effect. In the below link:-

https://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/Student/ANNOUNCEMENT%20OF%20CORRESPONDING%20PAPERWISE%20EXEMPTION%20ON%20SWITCHOVER%20TO%20NEW%20SYLLABUS.pdf

You can find the bottomline

For any general clarification/ information on the matter, students may please contact Shri D D
Garg, Assistant Director (Student Services) at email ID dd.garg @ icsi.edu or at Phone number
(0120-4522072/75)

You can contact the dignatory mentioned above.

In an another notification by ICSI:-

https://www.icsi.edu/Portals/8/Dates/DETAILS%20ON%20NEW%20SYLLABUS%20&%20REVISION%20OF%20FEE%20WEF%2001022013.pdf

It is mentioned in 4th page- 6th point- last para that,

The option of switchover to New Syllabus is required to be exercised at the time of seeking enrollment to examinations and the study materials of New Syllabus, if any, required to be purchased by the students by paying the requisite amount.[which is around Rs.840/-   source:-

https://www.csstudentsonlineclub.org/t5422-cs-new-syllabus]

Depending upon the available data, i can tell you that it is best for you to wait for june 2015 and appear in new sylabuss.

Do write if anything not much clear.

Replied 27 September 2014

Do obserce that while copying and pasting the link posted in browser, you need to remove text from "Read more at..........."  completely to the end, so as to get the relevant page or file opened.

ramya (CA - ipcc) (98 Points)
Replied 14 October 2014

can anybody help me out eith the company law for dec 2014. i have the old material and got sangeeth kedia's material of the new act for the dec attempt...but i heard all the topics are not covered in it...can u suggest what could be done?? should i go with sangeeth kedia's material or opt any other material please suggest me
also, do we have to remember all the penalities and fines in ecl and other subjects.how imp are they?? im very much worried please help me

Replied 15 October 2014

I think in a material given by a faculty, all relevant and important points are generally covered. But yes, there will always be things left. Achieving entirity is also not much possible. If you want the entire thing, then you can download textbooks of ICSI from their website

https://www.icsi.edu/AcademicCorner.aspx

[While copying the above link and pasting you have to delete text from ''Read more at......'' and then press ENTER button to get the valid link opened.]

But to cut it short, prepare from scanners relevant to dec 2014 exam. Based on your knowledge of tution, attempt the questions just orally, you will easily know areas to be covered. Even in ECL case also, refer scanners and observed the type of questions asked.

Upto my knowledge, scanner is the solution to your problem. 

1 Like

Vinayak Sarang (Senior Accounts Executive)   (33 Points)
Replied 25 March 2015

I had cleared CS Executive Progreame first group in June-2010 with the below marks. Now I want to continue course & write the exm in June-2015 please do let me know the clarification on the below points.

Subject Marks
General and Commercial Laws 60
Company A/c and Cost & Mgt A/c 50
Tax Laws 67
  • What all are the subjects I will get exemption.?
  • Is there any procedure to be fallowed to get the exemption?
  • What all are the subject I need to write/ re-write.?
  • In CS portal – Examination form filling, its showing only Module II which only I can apply, how to get resolved..?
  • Do I need to fallow any procedure for conversation from Old syllabus to New syllabus ..?

Also mention any more conditions which I may not aware relating above. 

Thanks in Advance

Himanshu Jain (CS) (29 Points)
Replied 20 April 2015

NS ZAD sir has also recently launched his online mocks for new CS Executive syllabus. the questions are really good and have helped my friend and i m taking them this year.

https://www.buytestseries.com/TestSeries/NS-Zad-CS-Executive-Cost-and-Management-Accounting-3-Mock-Tests

CS Pawan Kumar Baid (Company Secretary) (1389 Points)
Replied 19 May 2015

Appear Mock test on your Android Mobile via App.

5 Mock of Tax Law MCQ (500 MCQ) and

2 Mock of Cost A/c (200 MCQ)

Click here to download from Google Play

Or click here to appear from your PC

sandeep kumar arora (ca) (75 Points)
Replied 24 May 2015

Prepare for Company Secretary Exams with KCC Online Test.
1. Login to www.kcctutorials.com.
2. Click on onlinetest
3.Then sign up
4. After sign up, you will get an activation link.
5. Click that link in your e-mail id.
6. Now you will be able to appear in Online preparation test.
7. There are two tests, practice test and main tests.
8. Practice tests are free, but main are free only for one month.

Replied 24 May 2015

Dear Vinayak Sarang Based on the attached PDF file, The discussion in earlier sessions in this thread gets an additional point. As per NEW ICSI PASSING CRITERIA, if you pass one module under old sylabuss(as you have done sir), only the other module under Executive Programme Exam(as quoted in the file in II point (ii) para),i.e, New syalbuss module-II in your case is only required to be cleared. Hence ICSI Exam website is allowing you to go for module-ii. You can directly apply for the same and buy new books. No fees except exam fee required to be paid by you. Later from Professional programme new scheme applies. Hope this helps you. If anything else, please do write. Para (ii) of Point II:- If he/she has passed in any one Module of Executive Programme examination held under the old syllabus, prior to the introduction of the Executive Programme examination under the current syllabus and secures at one sitting a minimum of forty per cent marks in each of the remaining papers in which he/she is required to appear and fifty per cent marks in the aggregate of all such remaining papers of the Executive Programme examination put together.

Attached File : 592595 20150524125111 qualifying marks new.pdf downloaded: 159 times

Pavinder singh sahota (CA Final & CS Final) (55 Points)
Replied 14 July 2015

Hi Guys,

Please any one can share latest syllabus for CS exceutive course. As one of my frined is planning to sit for examintion in June 2016. So he wanted to the exat syllabus.

Thanks in advance.:)

Regards,

Pavinder(Ca final & CS final)

Vinayak Sarang (Senior Accounts Executive)   (33 Points)
Replied 13 December 2015

I had cleared CS Executive Progreame first group in June-2010 with the below marks. Now I want to continue course and applied for Dec-2015 exm, please do let me know the clarification on the below points.

Subject Marks
General and Commercial Laws 60
Company A/c and Cost & Mgt A/c 50
Tax Laws 67
Total 177

1) What all are the subjects I will get exemption.?

2) Do I need to re-write “Industrial, Labour and General Laws(OMR)”..? or I will get the exemption..?

3) What all are the subject I need to write/ re-write.?

Module I (4papers) Status
Company Law  
Cost and Management Accounting(OMR) Exemption
Economic and Commercial Laws  
Tax Laws and Practice(OMR) Exemption

Module II (3 papers) Status
Company Accounts and Auditing Practices  
Capital Markets and Securities Laws  
Industrial, Labour and General Laws(OMR) ?

In ICSI(student) portal its showing below only two subject exemption. As per the note below should i get the Industrial, Labour & General Law(OMR) exemption..?

*Note: In case the student has obtained 60 or more marks in paper 221 AND 225 under old syllabus and has obtained the exemption as per rules, then, he shall be exempted to appear in paper 323 (Economic and Commercial Laws) AND 327 (Industrial, Labour and General Laws) under New syllabus.

Executive Exemptions        
Subject Code Grant Date Exemption Basis Qualification Subject Name
322 17/03/2015 777 SWITCHOVER CMA
324 17/03/2015 777 SWITCHOVER TLP

Also mention any more conditions which I may not aware relating above. 

Referance   https://www.icsi.edu/portals/0/ANNOUNCEMENT_OF_CORRESPONDING_PAPERWISE_EXEMPTION_ON_SWITCHOVER_TO_NEW_SYLLABUS.PDF

Thanks in Advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: