Easy Office

Ca degree is going on a declining phase.

Page no : 2

Sunil (abcd) (37 Points)
Replied 04 January 2013

According to me these are not encoraging thing which you guys are spreading please be honest towards your work that will pay you

Sachin More (MBA-Finance Executive - accounts & Finance)   (422 Points)
Replied 04 January 2013

now m also confused after reading all this ...... m planning to do CA.....but have to think abt tat

CA Chirag (Chirag Sheth & Associates)   (1183 Points)
Replied 04 January 2013

Actually no need to blame our CA institute or any thing else. Our institute is taking proper care for their members as well as students. Our institute comes with new and new field where CAs can do practice or can use thier expert knowledge.

CA firms are always  open for fresh CAs (if I am not wrong).So it is wrong to tell that we are not getting enough calls. 

In starting phase it is always very difficult to get good package immediately. After all Package is ultimately depends how you face an interview, what is your body language at the time of interview, quickness for responding in interview and last but not least truthness you are telling at the time of interview. 

lastly i am attaching one file " Handbook for newly Qualified CAs" which may help you.

thanks

chirag

Attached File : 322848 1111462 handbook for newly qualified cas.pdf downloaded: 193 times

Replied 04 January 2013

hello freinds

incontinuance with my above remarks, kindly find one more new "Handbook"

Attached File : 322848 1111482 21 handbook for newly qualified cas.pdf downloaded: 154 times
1 Like

Ashwin Jain (Partner) (671 Points)
Replied 04 January 2013

i agree with comments but our ca institue drastically incresed the passing percentage at all the level ca.they are not analysing the current market situation & condition.

(Guest)

Dear friends,

This guy has been posting really demoralizing, CA-denigrating posts regularly under another username. Dont fall for this kind of talk.

Which course offers high-funda jobs on a platter just after qualifying? CA is a unique course and those who had perseverance have always succeeded. It depends upon you. Markets and demad-supply equations change. But its upto you to NOT to lose hope and make it happen.

Guys and Gals out there, you are Chartered Accountants soon-to-be CAs. Don't get disheartened by the repeated attempts of some embittered guy to dent your morale.

Replied 04 January 2013

fully agree with ARM

S JEEVARETHINAM (Sr Manager Finance and Taxation)   (137 Points)
Replied 05 January 2013

My Dear Professionals,

Professional course never decline phase. Many of professional has commented that they didn't get job.

After completing the professional degree of CA,ICWAI,CS, CMA , Pls.try to establish a partnership firm and provide solution to industries instead of work as a accountant. Due to heavy competition now commerce gratuates are forced to update their skills and knowledge equall to professional. Company will also think cost of employee for professional. Try to marketise yourself with clients to do the accounting, taxation solutions at affordable and competitve consultancy charges. Analyse their entire position of financial growth, loss, financial leakage, comparative analysis of operational and functional efficiency during the period in order to understand the real situation of the particular industry. Then your Audit firm will become as leading one among the market and global.

Hope my comments will think us the strategy of 'FIND THE ALTERNATIVE OF EVERYTHING IN GLOAB MARKET CHANGES AND HEAVY COMPETITION"

ALL the best to my dear PROFESSIONALS once again.

Manian (CM) (209 Points)
Replied 05 January 2013

Dear Friends, dont loose your heart. The situation is applicable not only for CAs but also for people with technical background. I have come across people with Masters Degre with SAP background getting only 8K. Your degree is only a passport but your other skills like communication, system background like SAP, CISA and how you project yourselves are the deciding factors. There are people with only degree background who are able to utilise the situation and leading a happy life. With CA degree you can do wonders provided you adapt to the changing situation and equip yourselves with the skills which the present market expect from you. For your information I am also a CA working as an executive in a PSU and I studied and passed SAP-FI in my 58 th year to acquint myself with the recent trend. It is not necessary for me to study SAP to get additional monetary benefit or promotion, but to keep abreast of my knowledge i studied SAP.

sumit kumar garg (CA Final Audit assistant)   (245 Points)
Replied 08 January 2013

1. I agree CA has many opportunity.

2. Main issue is not that. issue is credibility of ca is reduced. I think both institute and student is responsible.

a) Institute not able to protect its credibility. Check out the number of company and what kind of company coming for campus. Second institute make blunder with evaluation and marking system. One side institute make clear 300 ca student  after verification and other side increasing pass percentage.

b) student are not able to stand on their Capability. many student joining bpo. Now industry started negotiating with the pakage and student are willing to work at any pakage ..they think we will be unemployed..truth is lot of job is there but still economy of india as well as world is on down fall....so wait. dont be hurry to get a job....already ca started working for 25k pm in industry....so it has crashed..now industry say we will pay less becoz other ca is there to work for 25k.. so now e have to increase our demand.

this cant be done single ca ....institute and member both have to work together

Durgesh Joglekar (Mcom) (11558 Points)
Replied 08 January 2013

ICAI is asking response from all Stakeholders in order to improve the Profession.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Response Form -

Download file & fill up & send to ICAI (ssuneja @ icai.org)

A survey is being conducted to collect opinion and valuable suggestions from  various stakeholders. Members, students and others are requested to fill in and submit the form given below

(The filled in form should be mailed to Shri Shaleen Suneja, Deputy Director, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi 110 002, Email: ssuneja @ icai.org, Phone +91-11-30110540 latest by 31st January, 2013)

Attached File : 167126 1113216 icai response.doc downloaded: 129 times

Rajeev saxena (service) (93 Points)
Replied 27 August 2015

Students who passed say C A profession say it is unique profession

Students who passed with many attempt say it;s shine is declining.

Students who struggles till date after many attempts say this profession is worthless.

It is depends on time and luck not your hard work as all are doing hard work in C A 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: