Easy Office
LCI Learning

How is jayesh gupta

Page no : 2

aurobindosahoo (Marketing Executive) (78 Points)
Replied 29 November 2012

In my openion Jayesh Gupta sir is the best and you can also follw vinod gupta for better knowledge.

mohd shafey (article) (106 Points)
Replied 30 November 2012

thanku so much everyone  4 ur views  ..  .  i would like to add that vinod gupta,s fee is 15000 for dt, and whereas jayesh gupta lets me do it both dt and idt for 15000.. its not that fee is d most decisive factor but even then it matters a lot.. i have heard that vgs modules r very gud so can i take jayesh sir class and self sudy from vg module, plz advice ... i am really greatful to u all ..

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 30 November 2012

Better go for VG sir classes if you intend to refer his modules anyways. DT is a never ending subject and you cant expect yourself to be studying 2 different teachers modules for DT. You got 8 deadly subject to master on. Dont be so confused. Go for Vg sir. VG sir has been teaching DT for more than a decade. He is also a renowned Income Tax practitioner. No other teacher can ever teach DT like VG sir. He teaches every provision so properly that even if you dont revise the subject at home, you will be able to recall everything in exams. He explains logic behind the provisions, he explains what was the law before, what was the flaw or loop holes in the old provision and why the amendment was needed.... And thats enough to feed everything into your brain permanently. He even tells about what is being done practically, different ways of tax planning, and lots of other practical aspects of the subject. Believe me, at the end of 65th lecture, you will realise that every penny in Rs.15000 fees paid for VG sir classes is worth million dollars. I remember when i appeared for my DT exams, after giving ISCA paper, in mere 45hours that we get before DT exam, i somehow managed to revise 80% of the syllabus but couldnt see Assessment Procedures. But when i started writing the exam, i could recall everything that he taught and very confidently answered everything from Assessment Procedures. That's the magic of his teaching. Some of the teachers have no comparison like Praveen Sharma sir, Vinod Gupta sir. Yes, Don't just rely on what I am saying. Ask others who have attended VG sir classes and i am sure everyone will tell you the same. If you really want to understand this subject practically apart from clearing exams, go for VG sir. Choice is yours...career is yours. Choose wisely. Good Luck.
1 Like

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 30 November 2012

I have not taken any classes from Jayesh Gupta sir, but my friends who took his classes were really not satisfied with his Idt classes and all of them had to refer Bangars book and some even joined Raj Kumar sir classes at Eten. Don't go for fees. Its an investment, analyse the returns that you will be getting and decide.

Replied 01 December 2012

thanku frnds ,,, i have decided to go for vinod gupta sir with no disrespest to jayesh sir , i have seen his demo he was grt , but then i thnk vg sir study mat is more simpler and organised to study from , and as one of my frnd said its a daunting task to study frm jayesh sir and stdy frm vg modules ..  thanku everyone for your valuable suggestions ..i am indebted to u all.

Replied 01 December 2012

and i cant have vivek soni class ..it not available in my city..so took that out f d equation.

CA Prajyot Pandit (Associate) (44 Points)
Replied 10 October 2016

See, Very well point mentioned by CS Ankur here and I have seen  videos of both  faculties, have attended JG sir for amndment class also, Both faculties are fantastic you can opt for either for DT. For IDT subject, I personally feel that there are many other good faculties liike Dippak Gupta sir or Vishal Bhattad Sir or Raj Kumar sir or Manoj Batra Sir where you can search for the IDT subject and choose any1 that suits you. 

Only one sincere advice my dear friend, dont do too much jumbling in notes and faculties , follow single minded pursuit for success in exam, follow tried and tasted simple study method of listening to your teacher and his notes..... The only add on you need to make is the timely updates from institute in form of Amendment Booklet and RTP and Test Papers and or hints provided in Students journal which for sure shot comes in exam that carry some marks weightage...... and as you know already those few marks can make the diffrence in pass and fail.... Specially those who cleared 2nd group in May attempt are very well aware of this......

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: