A real life success story for those who did not clear exam

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114768 Points)

19 January 2012  

A real life success story for those who did not clear exam

Let me tell you a real incident cum a success story already shared in caclubindia earlier.

My teacher Atul Jain, who taught me in my CS Inter in December 2001, had cleared his CS final on 25th Feb 2010 couple of years back after giving 17 consecutive attempts. In 2001 he cleared his CS Inter. It took 9 years to clear his CS final. One more important thing is during his final examinations CS course got changed 3 times.

I still remember we used to come from Deepak Gajrani CS Final classes (2003) and later on discuss the class notes with him along with interpretations of law and other exam oriented stuff. I cleared my CS Inter and CS Final (2005) very easily in front of him but at that time also he was still struggling in CS Final. But he was a fighter and never loses hope. We used to boost his confidence at every step and exam failure.smiley It was just his bad luck as you can easily imagine his knowledge level. “Ek time to aisa aaya jab hamna Atul ka result puchna hi chod diya tha.broken heart

In the meantime he got married and stuck with real life responsibilities like family and job. But he always kept his hopes alive and that the beauty of his life journey.

In 2010 Feb when he informed me about his CS final positive result it was like completion of my CS. I still remember i had tears in my eyes i was so happy at that time.

I think with positive thinking and constant efforts we can fight with any kind of situation. He is truly the best source of inspiration for me till date. One more thing from last 5 years he is working as an expert faculty in one of the reputed commerce and account institute of New Delhi. But one thing is sure am here just because of him.cheeky

So never lose hope and keep up the hard work and self belief.yes

Best Regards

Ankur Garg