Easy Office
LCI Learning

Procedure to Apply Online Import Export Code (IEC)

Page no : 2

Ajit Kumar Singh (engineer) (21 Points)
Replied 12 March 2014

Hi, I don't have any registered company and i want to start my manufacture company from home.For this i want to import machines from china and sell from home.I am trying to file IEC application online to joint director general of foreign trade ,Varansi  . I have uploaded all documents and filled all details.When I click on submit. I am unable to click on submit at the end of that form.

Please can you help me, How to apply for IEC and what documents required for me to upload?

Divesh Aggarwal (Article Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 15 December 2014

Hi, Can anyone tell me the subtitute of landline phone bill in case of address proof. Whenever I go to DGFT office, they told me to present a landline telephone bill for address proof. I ask them to attested the address with any authorised person(i.e. through bank or any gageted officer) which they reqire but they neglect this. They are only demanding the landline bill. Without this they are not proceeding the case.

I have no landline phone. What i have to do in this case.

Deepika Nair Nair (Student Others) (134 Points)
Replied 30 September 2015

nice article.. you can check https://vakilsearch.com/import-export-code for more information.

Deepika Nair Nair (Student Others) (134 Points)
Replied 13 October 2015

nice and informatic article. You can also check https://vakilsearch.com/import-export-code for more information regarding import export code registration.

Satyajit Dhumal (CA FINAL) (28 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

which DSA Applicable to Import Export Code..? e.g Class II, class III

Suresh (Tax Consultant) (38 Points)
Replied 01 June 2016

Documents required for IEC Code are as follows: Pancard, passport Size Photo, Adhaar/ Voter card and cancelled cheque. For further assistance, call us @ 9953318433

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: