Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to make entries for TDS in Tally 9

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Originally posted by :Rajesh
" How can we do TDS, Service Tax, Payroll entries in Tally 9
What is the new shortcut key of Tally 9
Is it tru that customer support for Tally 7.2 has been withdrawan by Tally Software
"

T.S.Mohana Harish (Audit Assistant) (163 Points)
Replied 02 December 2008

can we do in tally 7.2

T.s.Mohana harish, harish_ts1984 @ yahoo.com

(Guest)

Respected sir,

i want to learn more about  sale taxe  , tds, services , income tax ,  how to make entries , maintain books of accountant so kindly u are requested to help me.  

(Guest)

I am using Tally 9.2. I want a help for Tds on Labour Purchase and Tds on Rent. I want to use fully automated calculation of Tds in Tally 9.2. I tried this feature but some confusion still aries related to Labour Purchase. Because if in any month if labour purchase cross the limit of 20,000 than Tds is applicable and another condition is that if grross labour purchase exceeds the limit of 50,000 than also tds apply. So help me to solve the complete solution with example.

Azharuddin (Sr.Account Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 07 February 2009

how to maintain tds entry in tally 9.0

SATYENDRA KR. GUPTA (C.A.FINAL) (242 Points)
Replied 27 February 2009

Originally posted by :Guest
"

TDS is  the Tax deduction at source.

Any Services ,job work,professional consultancy receiver etc deduct the TDS  on the bill amount.

cheers

S.K.GUPTA

"

subramanya (Professional) (902 Points)
Replied 23 March 2009

Originally posted by :Azharuddin
" how to maintain tds entry in tally 9.0 "

Hi Azharuddin,

I personally suggest you to use TDS module in Tally.ERP 9, which is really wonderful and superb.

Subramanya

kavita shivaji gundelu (accounts officer) (22 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Originally posted by :Rajesh
" How can we do TDS, Service Tax, Payroll entries in Tally 9
What is the new shortcut key of Tally 9
Is it tru that customer support for Tally 7.2 has been withdrawan by Tally Software
"

Vinayagaum (Accountant) (74 Points)
Replied 23 July 2009

Please do some screen shots for TDS deduction

hariom (accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 25 July 2009

to    mr rakumar 24500

by freight    25000

to tds by us 500

Paramasivam Umamaheswaran (Test Lead-BFSI) (28 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hi

U Need to Update the Master with the TDS Facility Enable., when u book the bill itself it will ask u which Taxation Code., then u can assign the Taxation code for the Particular Customer it will automaticllay post

The u need to pass an entry for TDS Under Ledgers and U can knock of the same at the time of paying.

faisal pari (Accountant) (46 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

Sir , how can we TDS Entry in tally exale( By Skyline Builders=162944

To Mathrubumi       = 136000

To Sevice Tax         =  2944

To Commission Received = 24000

Ajay Kumar (M.A.) (26 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

hello Sir,

Please help me how to i can do entries in tally 7.2 please give some entries solution. with TDS

Gajjala Satheesh (Accounts Officer) (275 Points)
Replied 16 June 2011

If there is any penalty for late payment of EPF monthly Challan. I have not paid for March 2011. I have not paid upto June 2011. How to pass a journal before payment & after payment.

Plz advise me.

swathi (no) (32 Points)
Replied 30 October 2012

hello good after noon to all,

i was working as accountant in e-commerce and software development company its was newly established  when its comes accounts sections there is no proper accounts here so how i should prepare the accounts in tally . according to my knoweledge i prepared manually but our company was tally erp9 educational version so please suggest me . how to proceed further and i was having doubt  that is opening balance of every month how should we write the journal entry and post in the books of accounts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: