Share More

Debate- By introducing CPT icai has killed CA Brand

avater

priya ( ARTICLE student)     05 July 2010

priya
ARTICLE student 
 4 likes  51 points

View Profile | My Other Post

now cpt has turned revenue to the coaching institutions.my junior  passed cpt. her group in +2 was science. she has no basics. she want to write degree in distance. she   dont know how to prepare a b/s. profit and loss a/c. institutions also showing the percentage of cpt but not final .they are just cheating the parents, students, institute.awareness should be brought by institute also.institute also treating this as a business. if this goes on countrry economic position will be down when dummy students will become ca's  

(Guest)

Originally posted by : argumentative indian

Mr. Panesar

I am totally in agreement with you. Accounting as a profession has not gained that respect in our country. People like to evade taxes with little fear of Law.Thus their is less respect for Financial Community compare to other fields in Industry.

I hope young generation of this age will change these things. After all current student will be present of tomorrow.

I think the Legal Expenses of companies should be increased accordingly with their size, operations and turn over.

CA Community should force the Industry to bear the cost of  Acticle trainees and clerks. Now Indiaan economy has progressed enough . Old system of Guru shishya and guru dakshina is extreamly outdated concept with full scope of expoiltation by Mentor.

Why youth of India should be treated as cheap labour. System needs to be changed.

My argument was related to reputation of course with has been made a Graduate course in place of highly valued Post Graduate  Course which has ultimately affected the reputation of course.

We can not expect respect in society unless we have respect for each other. If C.A are not treating articles with respect they too are suffering in the end with poor service and low goodwill in industry.

If you share happiness it will increase manifold  automatically.

Regards

Amit Kamath (Articled Clerk)     23 July 2010

Amit Kamath
Articled Clerk 
 24 points

I do agree with ur views...but is it sufficient writting this on CA Club india......has the institute ever listened to students?...

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER)     23 July 2010

seeker
JUNIOR OFFICER 
 53 likes  227 points

By writing

you can give wings to your thoughts, it will enrich your personality, by exchange of thoughts through writing you can broaden your vision.

It is an outlet of your frustration.

Please do write , it is a nice forum to interact with your peers , what one learn in regular college can compensate that here.

regards

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register