Share More

Ca final audit book

avater

Rahul (Student)     27 May 2017

Rahul
Student 
 33 likes  395 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You can refer Surbhi Bansal for CA Final Audit. It is the best book for self study. 

To know more about the best books you can visit makemydelivery.com. Best books are available at best price here. You can also choose the best book according to the reviews of the book.

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

Rahul (Student)     01 June 2017

Rahul
Student 
 33 likes  395 points

Refer the book of CA Vinod Parakh Jain for CA Final Audit. It is the best book for self study. 

It is very comprehensive and covers ICAI study material in a user friendly format. Also covers all questions of PM, RTP and SA. Very helpful book.

avater

vikal Aggarwal (Tax consultant )     19 December 2017

vikal Aggarwal
Tax consultant  
 3 likes  53 points

pankaj garg and institute material only .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x