Build your career in MBA

Aarti Mehta   18 January 2018

Aarti Mehta

3 points

| My Other Post

Build your career by knowing the Role of MBA in Corporate World with India’s Most Appreciated & Dynamic Mentors. Hurry Up! Limited Seat.Hurry Up! Limited Seat.
Enroll now: https://goo.gl/k3KLK1

avater

victorious atul   18 September 2018

victorious atul

5 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Making a career in MBA is really good decision. MBA is in demand now days & every organization is looking forward to hire smart and knowledgeable MBA person who can handle their business deeds carefully.

There are many institutions are available in the market to peruse MBA, but doing only MBA will not be enough now days,   because India is becoming Digital, Internet usages are increasing day by day, Smart phones are available at cheap cost, Jio is becoming oxygen for next generation, Thus, Digital Marketing is taking up place. Yes, It is becoming first priority for every business to make them live on internet. Lots and lots digital marketing courses are available in the market. Doing MBA in Digital marketing is also can be a good decision for new comers.  Digital marketing courses with placement opportunities are increasing in MNC along with big organizations. You guys can think about it.

avater

Ravi Patel   10 December 2018

Ravi Patel

5 points

Choosing the Top CAT coaching in delhi is really back breaking task . 
Here is the helping hand for choosing the Top CAT coaching in delhi.
I'm sharing the experience on it ! 
http://www.topcoachinginstitutesofindia.com/top-5-cat-coaching-institutes-in-delhi-ncr-region/

Kokila Krishnan (SEO)     11 December 2018

Kokila Krishnan
SEO 
 22 points

If you are completed MBA. It is really good, As per my knowledge am suggesting you to select SEO, digital marketing field.

raji (Teacher)     21 December 2018

raji
Teacher 
 40 points

I think MBA is the best career Option for those who want to start a new business or working as a Manager. 

Rohit Kumar (Student)     23 January 2019

Rohit Kumar
Student 
 22 points

Doing MBA in India is a little touch as so many good institutes/colleges offers programs. The main difficulty for students is to select best college from all colleges list which goes on increasing day by day. Do some research to find the best suitable for you.

avater

Prabha Gupta   11 April 2019

Prabha Gupta

1 likes  55 points

If you are thinking about a career in MBA. This is a good decision, MBA is demand in various industries. There are various institutes and universities offer the admission in MBA course after clear the MAT and CAT exam.   Check exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern of MAT 2109 at Aglasem.

avater

Meghna Dunbar   18 June 2019

Meghna Dunbar

1 likes  43 points

MBA refers to a masters in business administration, so basically in the first year you will be covering a wide aspects related to business administration. In the second year however, you will be choosing your specialization, in your case Finance. Specializing in Finance will give you a sound understanding for finance and will prepare you to face the corporate world where finance related skills will be necessary depending on the area of your work, but if you want to get into the depth of finance learn finance in detail, then a CFA or an FRM will be the best choice for you after an MBA. The depth of knowledge in finance you will garner in CFA or FRM is much more than an MBA with a specialization in finance, since these professional courses includes subjects which are not covered in detail in the curriculum of MBA (finance).

Secondly, CFA and FRM are the most coveted degrees in finance and provides a global recognition. If you want to get into portfolio management, hedge funds, equity research, insurance and banking institutions, CFA and FRM will give you an edge at the time of placement.

Cracking interviews for equity research, investment banking profiles and analyst profiles will require an in-depth knowledge of finance which can only be acquired if you do CFA or FRM.

Therefore, MBA is a business administration course which is not restricted to finance only. If you want to specialize in full fledged finance, CFA or FRM will be the best professional course for you after an MBA.

To get an unbiased and experienced opinion on this topic, watch this video below of Aswini Bajaj who is a trainer, global consultant in delivering lectures on finance and public speaker.

MBA- ASWINI BAJAJ

vikasoo3 (education consultant)     25 September 2019

vikasoo3
education consultant 
 23 points

If you are looking for an MBA after MBBS, you should read further

While there are many ambitious students who pursue M.D (Doctor of Medicine) after MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) and carry out the humble profession of treating patients on a daily basis, a few choose to create a bigger impact in the Healthcare Industry in general and opt for an MBA. For more info:https://leverageedu.com/blog/mba-after-mbbs/ 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here