CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Assessment under secion 147 and 148

avater

rama krishnan   11 February 2020

rama krishnan

922 likes  9970 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Mr. dipesh, Mr. chirag asked for relevant clause of the act. since you have posted only a part of section 144 , I posted the entire provisions of section 144. this is because chirag had specifically asked for it. one more thing, I'M not the person one who replies by copying and pasting from income-tax act

avater

Dipesh Jha (PRACTICE )     11 February 2020

Dipesh Jha
PRACTICE  
 36 likes  655 points

Sorry to say Mr. Rama Krishnan, bt i think wt u have said in 4 para i have already mentioned in 1 para and i have also mention the section along with sub section . I hv provided wt is necessary for him to clear his doubt. Thn wt the benfit of providing him full Provision...if he need more clarity he can read section 144(1)......And for the word Copy Paste i didnt mentioned anywhere that u have copy paste...u hv tell it from ur own ....and for ur clarity yes u have copy section 144(1) and paste here becoz ur language is exaclty wt it is written in bare Act....no person can learn one to one word...it proves that u have copy and paste it.....

avater

rama krishnan   11 February 2020

rama krishnan

922 likes  9970 points

144 best judgement orders will be passed under section 144(1)(a) if the assessee fails to ROI in response to notice under section 148. similarly under section 144(1)(b) and 144(1)(c) if assessee fails to comply to the provisions of 142(1) and 143(2) respectively.

I think you didn't understand my reply.. the person who raised the query requested to post the relevant clauses of the act (I. e. the bare act) and the same is posted as per Mr chirag's request.

it's of no use of accusing each other.. let mr. chirag clarify what exactly he asked for..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »