ICICI

Ask Questions

avater

Lucky Nain   21 May 2019

Lucky Nain

2 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I filed 24q quarter 4(annexure 1 ) and salary details (annexure 2) for my organisation but after the processed data by saral software there is outstanding demand against our organisation. When I checked it through justification report I found that it has tax for quarter 4 only and not for quarter 1,2, 3. Kindly suggest what I have done wrong here and how I can correct it.

avater

think (student)     16 August 2019

think
student 
 22 points

sir, i given ca final attempt both groups in Nov 2017, i got exemption in SFM and finnally failed. this exemption will carry upto may 2019. In may 2019 attempted only for first group and got exemption (60 marks) in FR and Law and failed in auditing. now my question is for nov 2019 attempt can i take exemption for FR and LAW . and write only SFM and Auditing.

give reply to my email: thinkbiglot @ gmail.com

Faisal Mukhtar (Founder)     29 August 2019

Faisal Mukhtar
Founder 
 22 points

Hi there I am starting a Dropshipping Business in India My Target Audience will be my fellow Indians as well as Foreigners. I will list the Products on My Website from a Supplier. When an order will be placed, I will place an order to the supplier. The supplier will directly ship the product to the customer. I will not be taking any physical products myself. The difference between my Price and Supplier’s Price will be my Profit. The question I have is; Do I need an Import-Export License? How will I pay GST? Will it be applicable on the sale of services or just on the Income?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »