AFTER POOR RESULTS WHAT TO DO NEXT ?

avater

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat)     21 July 2010

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Originally posted by : jose.p
Sir, i got around 77pc in cpt; and cleared pcc in abt 60pc in first attempt(6 months late due to personal problems).What should be my statregy?

Stop cursing Institute and face all the odds in a positive manner. What energy you are spending on cursing; if the same is applied for improvement then surely you will win the game of CA in first attempt. It would be a great achievement because out of 1000 students hardly 3 qualify in first attempt.I heartily wish success for you and when you qualify do your best  for the members when you qualify for CA. 

Post your critical comments in such a way that others like it. 

You should imagine the effect when you post your  views.

It is my humble request to you. Many times people quit posting when you post something there.

To err is human; to forgive is divine.

Forgive the Institute; you will become Great ! 

(please.....please.....don't take it otherwise).

Kabir Vani : Bura jo dekhan main chala...........

1 Like
avater

Aditya Poddar (CA Qualified CS & Audit Assistant)     21 July 2010

Aditya Poddar
CA Qualified CS & Audit Assistant 
 3 likes  91 points

to err is human,to err repeatedly is INHUMANE

avater

Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

I know it; but what to do when you yourself choose your peers like such - knowing well about it.

avater

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive)     21 July 2010

CA Vasiullah (Vasi)
Audit Executive 
 201 likes  1813 points

I'm preparing for IPCC first attempt which is due in Nov 2010!!! but I'm more concerned about what will happen in final? I'm really scared after seeing the results and the discussion in this thread!!! should I really continue with this course? even if I qualify IPCC,will I really be able to Crack CA final? appears to be a distant possibility after seeing these shocking results!!!

avater

Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

Dear Vashi,

The discussion is not towards to leave CA. 

The discussion is towards what strategy should be adopted next time. 

If you have passion to be a CA; then surely you would be able to get this qualification. 

If you wish to get success in life and you have other alternatives where you can do excellency; then you should also join that course.

Go for excellency and break all your own past records. It is possible. 

In recently declared results;  the 4th Rank Holder in CA Final; passed PCC by appearing individual groups and now she has got rank with 5 GOLD MEDALS. 

I don't think that one is more intelligent than other. The question is of application of mind and devotion of time. 

Ritesh (CA Final)     21 July 2010

Ritesh
CA Final 
 8 likes  326 points

I was very optimistic this time around but i failed once again. It seems tough to recover from this..

I wonder where am i going wrong...I never expected such poor score in IDT....How would i ever know where am i going wrong since we can't ever see our papers....

There are few things which hurts me a little....Lets take an Instance..... A person securing between 185-200 and not getting exemption in any of the subjects and on the other hand there is another person getting 150-160 but getting an Exemption in one of the subjects..... Whose position would you prefer to be in? Definitely the second one because no one knows how one might fare in the same subject next time around......But how fair is it?

What also i can't believe is the justification of 100 marks paper for MICS? How can you evaluate a person's intelligence if he/she clears just on the basis of pretty high score in MICS? The theoretical aspect of MICS can never help you in long run....Had Institute made MICS's exam practical oriented, that would have make much better sense..

Ritesh
CA Final 
 8 likes  326 points

I want to be optimistic and want to make a fresh start but what is demotivating for me is to see the fate of some of my coleagues/Friends who cleared CA Final in much higher attempts and now facing difficulties everywhere.....

It is a fact that Attempts does matter.......Definitely, your communication skills, your presentation skills, your confidence does matter but that can be shown  only once you are invited for an Interview........But the higher No. of attempts make one's chances of getting an Interview call much bleaker.......

avater

Practising CA at Surat 
 5162 likes  26243 points

Dear Ritesh,

CA Final Old course first ranker got only 44 marks in Management Accounting !

So your performance is upto mark. Only due to tough marking; you have failed. Don't worry. Join one more course like CS. I hope without  emphasising on this course; you would be able to clear it and at least one professional degree would be soon in your hands the value of which not less. 

Prepare yourself  with some extra-ordinary readings about the subjects. Focus at least  on 3 subjects of your choice. Certainly you will achieve your goal. 

Wish you all the best.

Ritesh
CA Final 
 8 likes  326 points

Dear Mr. Surendra Kumar Rakhecha

Thanks for your wishes...I will try my best to clear it this time around.....

But MICS has always been a big problem for me....I dont found it interesting....I changed my strategy a bit last time around and paid full attention to Institiute's Module which i wasnt doing earlier.....But i found revising lengthy module very tough and time consuming and lost out on the revision of few Topics but still my paper didn't went bad and  i was hoping to secure good marks in it but nothing spectaculer happened and i just managed to clear it...

Could you please advice me on how to approach this particular subject?

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER)     21 July 2010

seeker
JUNIOR OFFICER 
 53 likes  227 points

Dear Sir

These hard results will put CA Degree in the league of I.A.S, A.I.I.M.S , IIT, Rest of degrees are on sale in India with the help of education Mafia.

But seeing the employment difficulties even after passing C.A, I have been compelled to feel it is not a advisable choice to new entrants. In fields mentioned above at least returns are assured.

I am working in a very good company  and recently cleard cpt with 70% marks, Now I think to leave the job for Article ship is like jumping in the sea of uncertainty, where there is no guarantee of clearing the strom even you are sincere to your goals.

What else , It  is India - Country full of talented people with low oppertunity.

Advise your juniors to take science dump commerce. Those who have already into the mess.

With no option left think positively, you have not failed but this session their was seats only for 400 people so they have selected top in merit rankings wise, you are not failed but there are 400 better people than you.

Try again to be in those top, if fail try again till the blood flows in your vein, do not loose heart. This degree has some beautiful points also

NO AGE

EASY ENTRY NORMS LIKE A TRAP

NO QUALIFICATION CRITERIA

ONLY HARD WORKERS CRAMMER TYPE BOOK WORM

COURSE DOES NOT DEMAND INNOVATION CREATIVITY APPLICATION OF MIND JUST HARD WORK REVISION REVISION AND REVISION

IMMENSE STATUARY POWER UNCOMPARABLE TO ANY PROFESSION.

IF ALREADY ENTERED DONOT LOOSE HEART FIGHT TILL SUCCESS. DO NOT BLAME ANY BODY IT IS MERIT BASED EXAM WHERE THEY SELECT TOP PEOPLE.

ENJOY LIFE. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE TILL AGE OF 40-45 TRYING TO CLEAR BUT ALSO EARNING WELL SIMILIAR TO CA BY DOING ACCOUNTS WORK OF PARTIES.

BEAUTIFULL PROFESSION

REGARDS

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here