Easy Office

Page no : 2

CA Apoorva Shah (CA) (341 Points)
Replied 08 September 2011

Its not ur fault..this is what happens when icai declares 32+ % result..

srishty mittal (Entrepreneur- Manufacturing Sector)   (78 Points)

IT IS NOT32%

,,FORBOTH GROUPS IT IS

20% IN IPCC

17% IN PCC

Ankur Singhal (Audit Assistant) (97 Points)

Shirsty the same is happened with me yar...

I have passed my Both Groups  and i have experiance for 2 years also in a CA Firm but still i didn't get articleship in Big 4 or Medium Size firm also . Becoz The reply of all is that there are no vacancy till now just send ur resume on our mail id.

Every all please suggest me also.

raju prasad (corporate trainee) (26 Points)

first of all.... u should have experience in reputed firm or small firm with good exposure and then apply in your dearm company.....but u should have something different than other...( it may be knowlege, experience, qualification etc )

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)

Only geting chance in top firm is not enough what is important that knowledge during articleship training you can earned so try for the firm in which you can earn more knowledge....

dont worry just build your knowledge they will aske you sometime...

(Guest)

maybe they didn't really have any vacancy..i know some people with second attempt with good academic credentials who've  have managed to get into big 4 firms ....you could go for mid-size firms for the first two years then try going for industrial training during the last year of your articleship or wait for the right oppurtune moment... it's really upto you...wish you all the best!!!

CA Sai Kumar (CA) (93 Points)

One possible reason for this situation may be that in this attempt the pass percentage was very high even for both groups with which the supply of article students has risen drastically.

srishty mittal (Entrepreneur- Manufacturing Sector)   (78 Points)

THANKS!!!!!!!

CA Apoorva Shah (CA) (341 Points)
Replied 10 September 2011

oh my goodness!!!

i m referring to pass % of grp 1..thats wht matters 4 articleship right????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: