Tds

20 July 2019
Dear sir , i really thanks for your concern and apologise to discontinuity with my account. Sir, we have purchased the Car on behalf of our Company name and getting scratch card with it.In scratch card we have winning the Air Condition.
So AC is winning price . And we consider as apart of other income in our books because the TDS Amount (Through issue a DD of TDS amt) for AC is paid by us to company who provide us the AC but in 26AS Tds actaully Deduct By the company who provide us the AC. Inshort TDS paid by us but deduct by that company who provide the winning price. So car is our fixed assets in our books & winning AC is other income for us. please tell us the journal entry for winning price and how we show the TDS entry on it in our books. Thanks & regards Asha HOW TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS IF I WANT SHARE FOR CLARIFICATION .

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/user_pm.asp

×