gst course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tax refund claim

Dear sir,
Can u please tell me how to claim Rule 3A tax exemption for heart by pass surgery ( my mother).i am salaried person .

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags

Do you have any Queries