Suggestion /, guidance wanted

I run a factory on partnership basis with my brother in Guwahati from 2008.
I was not involed in day to day activities and signed every year where my partner said including balance and others papers.

When balance sheet of 2016-17 came on mail to me on the last day of submission 30th sep,2017 I asked my CA where is the balance sheet of last year which did not have my signature on it.

The CA and my partner had not replied well and I became suspicious. Then I remembered of one stamp paper was signed by me previously and I searched the same and read carefully for the first time and I came to know that power of attorney gives all right to my partner only.

I asked both of them for original copy of power of attorney but denied and my doubts become more confirmed.

Now my question is that:-

1-Can only one partner sign the balance sheet in a partnership out of two partners for income tax filing legally?
2-CA /Partners both not given any account till date from 2011.
3-CA /Partner not replying any mails from that day.
4-On 20/3/2018 I visit factory and market and come to know that our factory was sold products 30 to 40% in under billing and
sometimes without billing.
5-I send same query by mail to CA/Partner. Both not replied till date but my CA send resignation letter dt 24/3/18 and send
resignation letter by hand on 3/8/18.
6-Can a CA cum Auditor can do so?
7-My partner / Staff not giving me any accounts and has stopped factory production from march 2018.
7-My partner start new factory with the same machine / same product and also he is the common partner with his wife without
my knowledge nearby my factory to get Exemption in North East region .

Please guide me what to do.

×