Share transfer in private company

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 January 2019

I want to transfer shares to another person of Private limited company

my company in registered in Gujarat

I had prepared Form SH 4 for share Transfer.

but In Gujarat Share Transfer Stamp is not available and ask to stamp vander for stamp they said government is stooped printing for the same.

my question are
how can I transfer Shares?
from where I get Share Transfer Stamps?

Thank you

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Get Companies Act App    |    x