Section 269ss -cash transaction

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 January 2019
A person buys property and stamp duty is deposited with Registrar of Properties by his cousin (husband's mama's son) in cash. Does section 269SS apply to this transaction?

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
CA Online Coaching
Get Income Tax App    |    x