Refund of gst paid under rev. charges by mistake

11 February 2019
From July 2017 to March 2018, I've paid GST on transportation charges by mistake bcz I'm doing a wholesale business of food grains, pulses etc (exempted under GST Law). So my concern is how do I get refund of such GST paid and claimed as ITC. My credit ledger is accumulated of all the GST paid so far. Pls. guide me.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Online GST Class    |    x