CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rectification of error

Is there any way that a erroneous capital gain relating to A.Y. 2018-19 ITR be corrected while Filing ITR of A.Y.2020-21? If not, then is there any way that the CPC could be made aware of the correct capital gains relating to A.Y.2018-19?

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x