Query regarding income tax for nri

24 July 2019
Hi

My name is Rajnish Prasad and I was working for UN for the past 7 years in India & hence my salary was exempted from income tax ( i have submitted the returns every year). I have shifted to Thailand in April and started working with another UN agency. I have following queries-

a. I have opened an NRE and NRO account. However, I also have 3 individual and 1 joint saving account, whether i need to get converted all these accounts in NRO account
b. Before opening NRE account, I have transferred some amount to my regular saving account from Bangkok, whether there will be any tax liability
c. Twice I transferred money from my paytm wallet to saving account, whether there are limitations/ restrictions in terms of transferring money from wallets to saving account or any tax liability

Many thanks for the support & guidance

Rajnish

×
Get Income Tax App    |    x