becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property (my name ) Sale proceeds into Markets (wifes name)

Hi All

I wanted to know if its possible to invest the sale proceeds from a property which is in my name into the stock market in my wifes account. I am planning to invest the entire capital gains in new property & remaining amount in stock market. This is not a tax query but rather to know the procedure for the above.

So I just want to know if theres a specific process to be followed or I can just transfer the balance amount to my wifes account & invest into markets from thereon.


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags

Do you have any Tax Queries