becker cpa

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

Guidance regarding Transfer from Articleship

I'm in the 2nd Year of Articleship as of now, but due to the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic I'm unable to pursue my Articleship at place where I am right now registered. So, I'm willing to take transfer at the some other place, as I'm unable to have any residential facility at the place I'm currently registered.

While having read the rules and regulations of the transfer after first year, I came to know that I'm required to obtain the prior approval for the same from ICAI, but I'm unable to figure out as to how and through which mode this application is to be submitted to the Institute, as there is no such direct option for the same on the SSP Portal.

Kindly guide me about as where to mail or post or attach the application for obtaining the prior approval from ICAI.

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit