GST ON AGGREGATOR LIKE OLA

My client Which is Pvt Ltd is starting business to provide service of aggregator for Radio Taxi Like OLa and Uber.
1. Is he required to Collect TCS and file GSTR 8?
2. Is he liable to take Input of RCM paid on behalf of driver ?
3. On what amount GST shall be levied i.e. Discount given by company to customer (Which will be borne by company) via coupon code , then customer should pay Tax on Discounted amount or full amount and then discount is charged on it?
4. Percentage of GST leviable on Commission charged per ride by aggregator in the name of Convinence Fees ?
5. The discount given by Company to customer is to be reduced from convience fees and then GST charged or any other way ?
6. Is any type of GST charged on incentives paid by company to driver on the basis of there rating ?
7. Is any type of GST charged on commission paid to Service partners at different cities?
8. At what all places GST reg is required to be taken when the Company is reg. in UP and Technical team Work in New delhi?
9. Which all Return it is required to file monthly?

It would be more helpful if someone shares me full case study on ola related to taxation matter specifically GST.

×