Arun Kumar Singh's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3886

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am Delhi based Advocate practicing in the field of Direct & Indirect Taxation Laws. Presently I am associated with M/s Rajesh Kumar & Associates, one of the most reputed firm working in the field of Taxation Laws for the last 14 years. Our firm is providing legal consultancy (System Development, Procedural Supervision, Assistance at the time of Audit/preventive checks, periodical compliance Audit, Legal Updates and Tax Planning) and other the part of litigation services (Reply to SCN, Commissioner appeal, CESTAT, ITAT, High Court & Supreme Court) in the field of Direct & Indirect Taxation in all over India.

Mob: 9818350318

arunks03 @ gmail.com , skype id:   arunks03

http://www.facebook.com/exciseandservicetaxconsultant

www.rklegal.org 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I want to give the answer related to the Central Excise, Income Tax, Custom, Export-import and Service Tax litigation matter.

My area of expertise
    Central Excise and Service Tax

My experience in the area (years):
    I am working in the field of taxation from 2003.

Organizations I belong to:
    I am working with a Consultant in the firm of M/s Rajesh Kumar % Associats.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Excise Law Times

Educational credentials:
    M.A.

Award & Honors:
    N.A.

• rakesh says : Error of ER-3 Return
    ours is a ssi unit and central excise is exempted up to 1.5 crores every year. This year in our first quarterly return we forgot to give notification number.The return is showing error in excise calculation and the return revision period of one month has lapsed.We request you to let us know the remedy for this.

• anish ks says : HII
    HELLO

• Umesh Khanna says : It complaint
    i have a money execution decree against a pvt ltd co.based in Delhi ,the co. has not filed IT return for last 7 yrs and siphoned funds through sale of property and cash withdrawal and large expenses in the first 4 yrs of litigation.now co. is bankrupt i want to file a IT complaint about IT evasion , pls guide as to how to proceed . Its urgent

• Nagaraj says : LUT renewal form & proceedure
    Dear Sir, Kindly give all the required forms for lut renewal and the formt

• Nutan says : Excise on Scrap
    If bank has taken the position of the capital goods from the person who has taken the loan, then whether bank is liable for excise & VAT on sale of scrap

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 24296

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

×