18 August 2019 at 19:32

Llp agreement

REQUIRED FORMAT OF SUPPLEMENTARY AGREEMENT ON DEATH OF PARTNER IN LLP

11 August 2019 at 17:22

Llp resolution

Can anybody provide me the format of resolution of a Body Corporate (LLP) for becoming a Designated Partner in LLP

09 August 2019 at 18:12

Esi and pf

as we know that esi applicable on employees who are getting salary upto 21000 but in case of salary more than 21000 esi will not be applicable. still in many organisation esi deducted on employees who are getting salary more than 21000,why?

06 August 2019 at 22:41

Company law

Dear sir, Please guild me on producer company that who can become a director in it or a director must be producer or not in producer company.

05 August 2019 at 11:13

Gratuity calculation in india

Hello ,

i would like to know about gratuity calculation in India for private limited companies . I have complete 6 year 6 months and one day in my current company .

so am i eligible for 7 years or 6 years of gratuity ?

Regards ,
Vineet

31 July 2019 at 23:58

Company

what is diff b/w company and a corporation ? is there any legal answer in co.act 2013 ?

31 July 2019 at 23:56

Company law

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE MAIN OBJECT CLAUSE OF JEWELLERY BUSINESS

24 July 2019 at 15:20

Capital gain on house property

IN ONE PROPERTY THERE ARE 4 BROTHERS HAVING 25% EQUALLY. NOW ONE BROTHER GIVE HIS SHARE TO OTHERS. HOW HE MAKE LEGAL DOCUMENT AND WHAT IS CAPITAL GAIN ON THAIS? PLEASE GIVE URGENT REPLY

17 July 2019 at 14:40

Alteration of moa

if increased in authorised capital and shares alloted to subscribers of MOA then while altering MOA in clause V of MOA no. of share taken by subscribers will also be increased or not?

15 July 2019 at 16:44

Trust and school

Sir, we are having a trust with four trustees, each trustee has given the loan to the trust on 11.5% rate of interest, with this money trust took some land on lease and constructed an School, now school started functioning, my query is whether school can pay the liability back to the trust so that trust can pay back our loan amount and interest. Thanks with regards

×