05 October 2019 at 22:22

About registeration

If I have registred in CA intermediate in Hindi medium now can I fill exam form of CA intermediate in English .
Can I apply exam form in English?

04 October 2019 at 17:23

Ca final

Hi allI have completed my ca inter during 2006. Can I appear for ca final now?

04 October 2019 at 13:10

Rejoin CA Final

Sir.
I have cleared CA IPCC in2010 and registered for CA final course.But in 2012 I left CA after completing 2 .5 years of atricleship training and joined in a Private sector Bank.Now i am working in a bank.Is there any possibility for me to rejoin the CA Course.Please advice

04 October 2019 at 12:43

Query for Submitting form 112

Good afternoon sir,I Completed my Graduation(B.com) But Some Backlogs There and Now I Completed My Registration For Articles But not Showing Graduation ,Now I want to Show my Graduation Is There any possibility for Submitting Form 112 Without cancellation of my Registration
Please Suggested me ,
Thank You.

03 October 2019 at 15:43

CA FINAL ATTEMPT

I have started my articleship on 10-4-2018 and i have currently taken 274days leave for some personal reason, when can i give my first CA final attempt?

01 October 2019 at 16:41

Articleship Extension

If there is extension in period of articleship in industrial training, then when does form 105 has to be submitted on ssp portal? After the last day on which articleship is ending on papers or After serving the extended period? And what extra forms or documents need to be uploaded for proof of serving of extended days?

28 September 2019 at 15:00

HOW TO FILL FORM 108

Sir/Madam,
I had completed my articleship. So I need to submit form 108. While filling the form I had one doubt about the leaves to be calculated. I had done my articleship 2 firm. 2 months in One firm and the remaining in the other firm.
One more doubt is, it shows period of training as 2 years 8 months 29 days only. Actually I had completed the 3 year articleship period.
Kindly give me a solution.

27 September 2019 at 11:15

Accounting

How to write off tds receivable, IT Payable of previous financial years carrird forward

26 September 2019 at 13:45

Best book for ca final dt (old syllabus)

PLZ HELP WHICH IS THE BEST BOOK FOR CA FINAL OLD SYLLABUS...FOR NOV 19 ...I WANT TO CLEAR THIS TYM ..PLZ HELP...

Can i claim 80 D deduction of medical expenditure on senior citizen parents desipite not shown in Form 16.

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x