Hello, I was trying to apply for termination in the newly launched self service portal. When I fill my whole form and trying to submit, it was saying that DATA LIMIT EXCEEDED FOR TOTAL SERVING PERIOD YEARS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR DATA AND TRY AGAIN.
What to do?

13 July 2019 at 11:44

Ca

I AM QUALIFIED CS AND COST ACCOUNTANT, WHAT ARE SUBJECTS EXEMPTIONS DO I GET FOR DOING CA

Sir/madam,I registered for articleship training on 25th sept 2017 and i took transfer from there on 06.02.2019.My excess leaves came 127 days.I re-registered for articleship on 19.03.2019.Now please tell me which is my due final attempt.

12 July 2019 at 19:41

Final ca course old

My old Final registration no is BNF 6989. i cleared my Final Group 1 (four subjects) in 1984 and then couldn't clear the other group because of having joined business. Now I am 56 years and planning to give the other group for personal satisfaction. Am I eligible to do so? In 2009 I got ATC Certificate from Institute and registration renewal charges were paid , but then I could not give the exams. Which subject I shall have to appear in new syllabus ? Guide.

10 July 2019 at 07:10

Icai- self service portal

I am a ca final student-Old

What is ICAI- Self service portal?

Whether students want to register in it compulsory?

09 July 2019 at 21:18

Articleship

I hv received letter from icai about to submit work diary,Attendance record, stipend details...my principal delaying in these documents.. Will icai extend my trainning..or not as on ssp portal my articleship status is showing as requested not registered..
Nd how to submit these online on ssp portal

08 July 2019 at 22:58

Nfra-1 query

Respected sir/ma'am
Can Govt company is eligible for file NFRA-1 form?
Please reply urgently...

I have started my articleship on 19/09/2017 to 31/08/2018 under one firm and changed to other firm on 01/09/2018 and till date. my attempt gets due on May 2020. now my first principal has marked my 57 holidays and the 2nd principal shall mark 1 to 5 holidays. Now will my attempt get affected???

Kindly help

05 July 2019 at 23:04

Issue in submitting form 102

Hello sir,
I have filled all the details online but while submitting form 102 they are showing that date of UG qualification is not in the system. I have checked it again but there is no option for date. Please provide the solution

Is it possible to change the date of deed?

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x