Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

SHIVAMADAPPA
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

MY CLIENT IS HAVING ONE TANKER FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSPORTATION OF PETROL AND DIESEL FROM HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION TO HIS PETROL BUNK AND ALSO FOR THE OTHER BUNKS CAN HE PAY GST ON HIRE CHARGES RECEIVED OR IT IS EXEMPTED SERVICE PLEASE CLARIFY

anita mourya
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

24 February 2020 at 17:47

RCM on Security

My client is a body corporate and they received Security service from Partnership Firm. hence, the RCM provision is applicable. but My Client and partnership firm was unaware of the RCM provision. so, Partnership has charged GST on Invoice and my client has paid the same. Partnership has also file return and paid full GST and that ITC is showing in my client 2A also.
Please suggest do we have to rectify this mistake by again payment of GST under RCM or it is already filed so no need to do anything.

MALAY DAS
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

24 February 2020 at 13:58

RCM

RESPECTED SIR
PURCHASE FROM UNREGISTERED DEALER DEALER SAND GARVEL AND SALE TO CONSUMER WITH 5% GST ALREADY PAID GST TAX TO GOVT. NEED TO PAID RCM?

Mahabir Prasad Agarwal
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

24 February 2020 at 13:25

GSTIN Blocked

MY GSTIN has been blocked due to non-filing of GSTR 3B of more than previous 2 months.I did not get any intimation in this regard. I came to know only when my suppliers told me that they cannot generate e-way bills in favour of me. I also searched my portal but could not find any intimation in this regard. I want to know the date of GSTIn Blocked. I want to know date of my GSTIN Blocked. What should I do for the same ?

Anshuman Basu
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

24 February 2020 at 11:12

GTA SERVICE TO NEPAL

M/s A (Supplier of Goods in India) supplies Goods to M/s B (Recipient of Goods in Nepal) through M/s XYZ (India Registered GTA Service Provider).
Transportation of Goods is paid by M/s B (Recipient of Goods in Nepal) TO PAY basis. Mode of Remittance is India Rupees.
My question
1. What is the GST tax treatment in point of M/s XYZ (India Registered GTA Service Provider)?
2. Is RCM Applicable?
3. Who is paid GST M/s A or M/s B or of M/s XYZ?
4. What is the POS of M/s XYZ (India Registered GTA Service Provider)?
5. What is the Invoice structure of M/s XYZ, should he charge GST (IGST or CGST+SGST)?
6. If GTA service provider received his payment by foreign currency then what is the GST Treatment?

kollipara sundaraiah
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

24 February 2020 at 09:58

Gst queries

How to reply producure notices for u/s36(4) and u/s 16(4) as per cgst act 2017 and explained u/s 36(4) and 16(4) .

ashwini kumar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

I am doing my own intenet cafe. Now i am filiing etender for contractors. what will be the GST Rate on service charges.

Faris Shuja Jalali
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

22 February 2020 at 22:55

Change in constitution of business

we had cancelled out gstin due to change in constitution of business and issued a new gstin for the new pan, we were holding stock on the day of cancellation of old gstin, we dont want to reverse the tax help but to give that tax credit to the new gstin, do i need to bill the new gstin and nill my stock for gstr 10 and if so, what would be late fees and penaly as the old gstin was cancelled on 1st july 2018. can i bill it now in back date, please advice

Puneet Jain
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

22 February 2020 at 22:18

Taxability of FD interest

If i have made an FD for Rs 100000 @12%p.a. on 1 aug 2019 and filed for 15G with the bank, when should i show the interest accrued on it. Also the bank officials asked me to file 15G again in next year between 1 april 2020 and 31st july 2020. Some people suggested me to show interest according to months in the relevant PY while other suggested me to show all the interest when FD is matured

Mahabir Prasad Agarwal
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

22 February 2020 at 21:35

E-way Bill

If I raise a bill of Rs.1,00,000/- and the customer carry the same in his vehicles as per his convenience. Am I liable to generate e-way bill ?