JANARDAN LOGAVI

This Query has 3 replies

18 September 2019 at 16:51

GST to be charge

Hi Expert :

Kindly can you advise if CHA (Clearing Agent) can bill the charges to Indian Company & Indian Company Bills Foreign Company? The Order is placed on Foreign company by Customer.

Can we get the GST input credit if CHA billed to Indian Company. But does this mean Indian Company will have to bill in INR Rupees to Foreign Company or in USD? Also since CHA is going to charge Indian Company for GST, do we charge for GST to Foreign Company?

If YES, then Indian Company has to invoice in INR Rupees and not in USD to Foreign Company.

Please can you advise on the above.

Thanks in advance....................!

Neha JAIN

This Query has 1 replies

I WANT TO EXPORT GOODS TO NEPAL , FOR THAT I HAVE TO BUY PRODUCT FROM LOCAL MARKET PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING AVAILING CONCESSIONAL RATE OF GST AND ITS REQUIREMENT.

Naresh

This Query has 1 replies

I HAVE GST NUMBER IN MY INDIVIDUAL NAME BECAUSE HAVING RENTAL INCOME MORE THAN 20 LACS, NOW I AM PLANNING TO INVEST IN SOME PROPERTY WHERE BUILDER GIVE ME RENTAL AND BOOK THIS RENTAL U/S 94A, NOW I WANT TO KNOW AM I LIABLE TO PAY GST ON THIS OR IS IT EXEMPT AS BUILDER WILL NOT GIVE ANY GST ON THIS

HARISH BHATIA

This Query has 1 replies

18 September 2019 at 12:25

DRC-3 /GSTR-1

Dear Sir/ Madam,

one of my client has not not shown one bill valued rs 85000/- for which i had made a payment via drc-03 and in remarks column we have shown clear details in remarks column in DRC-03 , please confirm any adjust required in future month GSTR-1 / GSTR-3B ,
THE TRANSACTION IS RELATED TO FY 2017-18 & ANNUAL RETURN IS YET TO BE FILED
PLEASE CONFIRM HOW TO PROCEED WITH THE TRANSACTION IN A DETAILED MANNER

UBEIDULLA

This Query has 1 replies

17 September 2019 at 20:57

Omission of sales in 2017-18

While filing the monthly GST returns for 2018-19, there is an omission of turnover of Rs. 19,55,000/- . How to bring this omitted supply into the GST returns ? Can the experts enlighten me in this regard?

MANJUNATHA BHAT

This Query has 3 replies

17 September 2019 at 16:43

Itc

wether ITC available for purchase of batteries ?? what is the accounting treatment for battary purchase. wether it can be capitalised or shown as revenue expenses like repairs and maintenance???

Vijay Sharma

This Query has 1 replies

17 September 2019 at 16:27

ITC

Will ITC be allowed on GST paid on higher education fee of employee paid by a Pvt Ltd Company, so that he can benefit organisation in long term.

Please guide me with section under GST law ?

I m waiting for your reply as soon as urgently

Please
And Thanks in advance

Anshuman Basu

This Query has 3 replies

17 September 2019 at 13:12

Retainership Fee

What is the impact of GST on Retainership Fee paid to a 1) Chartered Accountant. 2) any other person and both are unregistered

Raj Chitroda

This Query has 2 replies

17 September 2019 at 12:19

Place of Filing LUT

What is Place of Filing LUT in online filling of LUT ?

motilal

This Query has 1 replies

17 September 2019 at 11:07

Regarding IGST Credit

We have couriered one document to singapore i.e international courier , Blue dart (Courier Company) has charged IGST.

My question is : can i take credit of IGST Charge from blue dart while booking of expenses.

Motilal
9711823011

×