08 July 2019 at 18:34

Query on payment on bonus act.

Sir or Madam,

There is Rs.36000 per year written as Ex gratia to me in my appointment letter.

I joined the company in Dec 2016.

I received Ex gratia amount of Rs.44000. in Nov 2018 for 3 months of FY 2016-17 & for 12 months of FY 2017-18.

I resigned company w.e.f. 31st May 2019. Now i am asking the company for releasing my Ex-gratia for 12 months of FY 2018-19 & 2 months of FY 2019-20 in my Full & Final settlement.

But HR person telling that, Ex gratia i.e. Bonus will be provided to you if you will be working till Diwali and no bonus will be given to you as you have left the company now.

Pls guide whether can i fight for bonus of 12 months of FY 2018-19 and 2 months of FY 2019-20? and Is there any written clause to show them?

Thanks & regards,
Jagdish Mhatre

Answer now

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH RELATIVES ARE FALL IN THE DEFINITION OF RELATIVE OF DIRECTOR, FOR DPT-3

Answer now

25 June 2019 at 10:58

Double pay reg:

Sir

How is the double pay calculated for a person who has worked on a National holiday.
Suppose the salary of an employee is Rs 30000. His double pay to be paid is Rs 2000
or 1000. The doubt I have is if he is paid Rs 2000 will it not be triple pay as he is already paid Rs 30000 as his normal wages which includes 30 days pay.

Answer now

23 June 2019 at 19:42

Stamp paper

My friend's father wants to gift Rs. 15 lacs and 100 gms Gold to his son on his marriage. As they wish to execute gift deed for the same, can it be done on plain paper or on stamp paper? If on stamp paper, then on how much?

Thanks.

Answer now

Two persons started a partnership firm and in order to fund the work, both of them took personal loans in their name.
Now both of them put the money received as Capital for business in separate account opened in the name of business and started to pay EMI on the loan from their personal accounts.

Now my question is that, can the partners Capitalize the interest paid on that loan EMI or claim the interest as business expense?
What exactly the law says or is there any case law reference for the same.
Experts, kindly advise.

Answer now

19 June 2019 at 18:17

Need any one man trust deed format

IS ANY ONE HAVE ONE MAN TRUST DEED FORMAT. IF
SO, KINDLY SHARE IT PLEASE

Answer now

In a firm there were 4 partners out of which one partner has died. Now remaining partners want to continue business in partnership and want to add a new partner . Plz provide me format/ draft of partnership deed in this situation specially in case of death of a partner.

Thanking you

Answer now

18 June 2019 at 14:38

Digital signature

what is the solution for error encountered while signing the windows cryptographic service provider reported an error 2148073504

Answer now

17 June 2019 at 14:38

Scope of business of an imf

I need to know what is the regulation 3 of IRDA IMF Regulations act 2015. Can someone assist me in this please

Answer now

17 June 2019 at 10:37

Partnership firm to llp

If a Partnership firm migrated as LLP, then which will be it's date of incorporation?
1. Date of Original Partnership firm incorporated
2. Date of LLP incorporated

Answer now

×