Hi

I have an employee in my team who had completed 6 years of his employment with my company in India. Now he is relocating within our company to europe for a promotion.

Could you please advise what happens to the gratuity for the employee? Will he get it on relocation? or when he resigns my company later in his career. Will he still get gratuity? As the same concept is not applicable in europe?

Bhalaji N

Answer now

10 October 2019 at 07:42

Forex Trading

Experts,

Are there any restrictions to Forex Trading under FEMA or any other regulation?

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

08 October 2019 at 16:01

NESL -Registration

Dear Members,

Our Company has Availed Loans from Banks now we are receiving a Mail from NESL Says Requesting for Authentication what does it mean ?

How may I Clear this

Is It mandatory for a company to register with NESL

Answer now

28 September 2019 at 20:39

Partnership Deed

please provide me partnership deed format for private nursing homes

Answer now

What is the procedure and documents required for registering a existing trust under Maharashtra shop and establishment?

Answer now

How to close open shipping bill in bank of baroda since more than 2 to 3 year.
Almost 15 shipping bill showing open in RBI alert idpms . So i need to close open open all this SB so please advise legally what to do beacsuse BOB also not giving proper response for closing shipping bill. Advise steps legally to resolve this issue.it is very urgent . What we Option available with me ?how to resolve ? Legally ? And bob support increases then what we do to with bob?

Answer now

06 September 2019 at 13:01

Partnership

Query 1: Can a person be working partner in more than One firm and take salary from both the firms? Please provide any case law / section etc. in support of the same. Query 2: Can a person take director salary as well as partner salary at the same time.

Answer now

02 September 2019 at 19:00

Loan by nri to indian llp under fema

One of my client wants to avail a loan from their NRI friend of 2 MN dollars. The client wants to borrow money for his LLP. So I wanted to know is this loan under automatic route or prior approval of RBI is required under FEMA. Someone dealing in such matters if possible kindly help.

Answer now

I have registered profile with VOter ID. But aadhar card is mandatory. I uploaded the Aadhar card also but it is showing in my documents.
While i apply for pension it again asks for Aadhar card when i again attach it says it already uploaded there.
Don't know what to do

Answer now

22 August 2019 at 19:23

Iec amendment

Dear All, My IEC STATUS shows as no. 9 and in front of that no.9 means according to them is for AMENDMENT .but i never made any amendment please help me out on this

IEC NO IS : ABJFA7704M
FIRM : AMIT LEATHER SHOES

Answer now

×