18 September 2019 at 13:28

AGM & Notice of AGM

Dear Sir / Madam,

My query is as follows:

In case of X Ltd,
Date of Directors report 05/09/2019
Date of P&L Balance sheet 05/09/2019
Date of Tax audit report 05/09/2019
Date of Notice of AGM 05/09/2019
Date of AGM 26/09/2019

In this case, UDIN is required to be generated within 15 days from the date of P&L Balance sheet.

I wish to know whether short notice (i.e. less than 21 days or of 1 day) of AGM is possible??

Kindly guide.
Suraj Patil

17 September 2019 at 20:08

TRUST PROPERTY

1) Can a proerty of a charitaable trust be rented out and its income is used for donation ?

2) Is any court permission is required for it ?

15 September 2019 at 23:32

Def of Export in FEMA

What is the meaning of "Grammatical variations and cognate expressions"

06 September 2019 at 13:01

Partnership

Query 1: Can a person be working partner in more than One firm and take salary from both the firms? Please provide any case law / section etc. in support of the same. Query 2: Can a person take director salary as well as partner salary at the same time.

04 September 2019 at 16:22

Trust related information

My client is a Trustee in one charitable trust. At now there is no activity in the trust. He said that the trust authority is given to some other party, who desire for activity and sell the charitable trust to some other party. Is it possible and yes then what is the procedure?

03 September 2019 at 23:27

Regarding sale of property

Dear All,

I came across a case wherein a person (Salaried person) had entered into an agreement with a Indian Company and purchased a piece of land many years ago. The Company is into cultivation of crops, etc. However at present the Company is under litigation. Today, the person wishes to sell his share of land. The first question is can the person sell his share of Land without the consent of the company? If Yes, which law governs this and the specific provision of the law. If no, the law which governs this and the applicable provisions of the Law.

Request assistance on the above subject matter.

02 September 2019 at 19:00

Loan by nri to indian llp under fema

One of my client wants to avail a loan from their NRI friend of 2 MN dollars. The client wants to borrow money for his LLP. So I wanted to know is this loan under automatic route or prior approval of RBI is required under FEMA. Someone dealing in such matters if possible kindly help.

I have registered profile with VOter ID. But aadhar card is mandatory. I uploaded the Aadhar card also but it is showing in my documents.
While i apply for pension it again asks for Aadhar card when i again attach it says it already uploaded there.
Don't know what to do

29 August 2019 at 16:31

Regarding itr filling

Which itr should I fill for Gym business? And can i show presumptive income in itr4 for gym business.

29 August 2019 at 12:52

Browwing funds from nri

Please Let me Know .....LLP firm can Borrow Funds from NRI Person...???? OR Resident Indian Can Borrow funds from NRI and Utilized in Running Business....?? And NRI Person File its return in India and have NRO Accounts.

Kindly reply Urgent ......

×
ITC Webinar