Dear Experts

I am Salary person as well as partner in one partnership firm and from there i am getting partner remuneration for FY 2018-19
My query is as follows:
1) which ITR form applicable for me
2) if there is ITR-3 then in which sheet and where i am have to show this partner remuneration amt

Please suggest

Thanks you

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 14:08

194h or 194j ?

If a company is buying foreign currency from a forex supplier, and tds is to be deducted on the same. under which section will it be deducted ?
195H or 195J?

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 14:00

Relief u/s 90 / 90a

In the assessment DCIT disallowed the relief under section 90 that assessee not filed his return in that country . (UK)
I have produce the all Tax Certificate on which they had deducted tax at DTAA rate. (DTAA rate is 15% and 20% )
Is it mandatory to file return in UK or any country to avail relief under section 90 in india.
Money has been credited in Indian Rupees less DTAA deduction . And assessee not work there more than 30 days in a year.
Please Advice.

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 13:34

Itr-1

Where to show the amount withdrawn from EPFO in ITR form (withdrawn is Rs 78925/- before completion of 5 years of continuous service) colum 17(1),colum 17(2) or colum no. 17 (3). kindly clear. ASAP

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 13:12

Salary received from trust

Hello,

Salary received from trust is taxable to employee or exempt?

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 12:59

Individual it

Can I claim medical expenses incurred (not Mediclaim) of my parent in ITR Filing.If Yes, in what Sec. it is mentioned. please explain

Answer now

SIR,
MY CLIENT HAS A BUSINESS OF ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER BUSINESS. IS ALL DEPOSIT MONEY IN BANK AS TREATED AS REVENUE OR GROSS
(Cash Credit u/s 68) RECEIPTSS OF HIS BUSINESS?

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 12:40

Tax audit

In case the assessee is showing Income form Business and Profession and the total Turnover is 50 lakhs and above but not 1 crore then is Tax Audit is compulsory for the assessee? though the Assessee don't have any Professional Income his income is only from business.

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 11:53

Physical invoices vs soft copy

Dear Experts, Is it mandatory to maintain physical copy of Invoices? Cant it be maintained in softcopy? Can any1 please share the section reference as per company act & Incometax act. Thanks In Advance

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/query-regarding-mode-of-maintainence-of-evidence-2754984.asp

Answer now

Respected Members,
I have few doubts regarding the applicability of section 112A on units.
One of our client said that we can claim exemption even if STT is not paid on Units.
1. is Units of Debt oriented fund covered u/s 112A?
2. can we claim exemption of Rs. 1,00,000 on sale of Units of Debt oriented fund/Equity oriented fund even if STT is not paid on them?

Thank You

Answer now

×
CPA
Get Income Tax App    |    x