15 August 2019 at 20:28

Balance sheet for cash credit accounts

How to prepare Balance sheet for Cash Credit Account for a period of 3 years projected

Answer now

We have Shown Plenty and late fees ( GST) under Capital account. is this correct way or wrong. Please advise

Answer now

14 August 2019 at 15:03

Capitalized accounting

PURCHASE OF RS.10,00,000/- AND TRANSPORTATION CHARGES 99000/- IN SEPARATE BILL BY TRANSPORTER WHICH AMOUNT IS CAPITALIZED

Answer now

13 August 2019 at 16:48

Pf and esi

At what rate pf and insurance to becdeducted from salary please send the ruke

Answer now

11 August 2019 at 21:29

Indas 12

As per Indas 12, Deffered tax liability should not be created in the case of initial recognition of asset not in business combination where
neither accounting profit nor taxable profit is affected. But examples given in ICAI study material on this, taxable profit is not affectded but accounting profit is affected. So can any one give me the example for above provision.

Answer now

11 August 2019 at 13:25

Huf - ppf - minor - 80c

If an HUF contributes to the PPF account of one of the Minor member. Does the contribution (by HUF) get added to the parent's PPF contribution, considering his/her PAN number is present in the Minor's PPF account as guardian?

Answer now

10 August 2019 at 20:32

Financial account

Hii
Amalesh,Bimalesh and kamalesh are partners in a firm with capital of 50000,40000 and 20000 respectively.They share profit and Loss are:
upto rs.10000 in the ratio 4:3:3
Above rs.10000 equally
the net profit for the year ended is 40200 and drawing of tha partners were 6000,5000 and 3000 respectively
interest on capital 10 % per annum
interest on drawing 5%per annum
amalesh get salary 5000 per annum
bimalesh and kamalesh get commission @ 10%eacg on net profit
How to calculate partner's sharing capital

Answer now

09 August 2019 at 21:21

Accounting for timber plantation

We have planted around 1,000 timber plants
and we have planted 200 fruit plants.

we spend money on taking care of this stuff.

timber will give returns in 2040 and fruit plants will in next five years.

how should I show the purchase of timber plants as fixed asset or expenses.

Answer now

09 August 2019 at 14:12

Accounting for buying call option

My organisation is planning to for buying call options as a derivative instruments for hedging FC exposure (Import Remittance). There will be following stages from the time of buying till settlement:
1. upfront premium payment of options
2. MTM at month end/ reporting date
3. At the date of settlement - option to exercise/ not to exercise option.

What would be the accounting for all stages as per IndAS 32/39 and 107/109 given the scenario that we don't use hedge accounting.

Answer now

09 August 2019 at 13:00

Balance sheet entry

In a commission agent who sold the crops to purchaser on the behalf of farmers. Many times commission agent paid advance to farmers for their home need. In a balance sheet Some farmers,s value show in credit and some farmers , value shows debit For example Sohan Singh Dr. Rs. 50000 Mohan Singh Cr. Rs. 50000 In which group I have to show in both values Please advise

Answer now

×