in tally while making purchase entry if i would to add (e.g. custom duty or freight payable to shipping line) cost payable to third party and not to give credit to supplier .. how to do that?

16 November 2019 at 13:12

Stamp duty

what is the rate of stamp paper for Partnership deed in maharashtra if capital is 5 lakh

We installing lift when we doing installation done civil work there which are labour payments , welding works etc.. can we capitalize expenses >10K & <10K. civil and welding work to lift asset.

15 November 2019 at 14:44

CREDIT NOTE FOR FREIGHT ON GOODS RETURNED

SIR,
I SOLD GOODS TO PARTY ON TO PAY BASIS.
THEY RETURNED SOME AND SENT ME A DEBIT NOTE
AND NOW THEY ARE HOLDING ON THE FRIEGHT AMOUNT
AND I WAS ASKED TO MAKE A CREDIT NOTE FOR FRIEGHT
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY IN TALLY

Sir
My job is repair & maintanance of machine and their die for industries.
From 1st oct, 2019 should I charge gst@12℅ or 18℅ for job work. Pls suggest

14 November 2019 at 15:07

TREATMENT AS PER IND-AS FOR THE FOLLOWING

TREATMENT AS PER IND-AS FOR A STATE GOVT CO. FOR THE FOLLOWING :

1) Unlisted , Unquoted , non trading equity shares shown at cost under financial assets , Is it correct ?

2) Classification of re-organisation account(asset ) created during de-merger ?

13 November 2019 at 17:06

Claiming Kerala flood cess

Dear sir,

How to shown kfc(Kerala flood cess) in tally.

13 November 2019 at 10:16

Accounting of Myntra Channel

Dear Team,
We are an e-commerce operator and we are running our business with myntra B2B i.e., we are selling products (billing) to myntra and then myntra sell our products to customers, does any one has knowledge of myntra accounting because myntra do provide any debit notes on returns instead of giving debit notes they are just providing us gatepass which include multiple invoices and we are unable to raise multiple credit note on one invoice and hamper my gst return filling too as well as what is discount sharing in myntra.
If any one worked as an e-commerce operator and worked with myntra, pls help out in that issues.

Sanchit Tapariya

We are suspended listed company in regional stock exchange and trying to delist.

The exchange require us to submit Annual Report and last four quarter results in listed company format, looking for CA who can help us.

12 November 2019 at 15:52

PURCHASE OF VEHICLE BY LOAN

We have purchased a new truck from a dealer its by a bank loan,the total bill amount of the purchase is Rs 1037996/-
and the bank financed Rs 972200/-.The problem is the statement given by the bank shows that they have financed Rs 976000/- according to this we making bank entries,the bank and our ledger is tally.my question is the difference between the bank loan (actual amount they gave to the dealer) and the figure shows in bank statement
(976000-972200=3800) what to do this amount?

×