18 August 2019 at 00:54

Eligibility for ca final exams nov 2020

I registered for articleship on 28-04-2018(i.e on or before 30-04-2018).but i took termination on 15-08-2018 and rejoined on 28-08-2018. Whether am i eligible for nov 2020 ca final exams.

17 August 2019 at 13:34

Articles

I submitted from 108. but my ca final result was withheld.
I submitted my grievance to e sahaatya and the response is given below:

Still we have not received form 108 in my pending list. Please check whether your employer has approved from 108

Hello Experts,
Myself Vishal Garg, I have cleared my CA final Group1(old) and Group2(old) with Exemption in AMA-68.I want to switch for New Syllabus having international tax as elective Paper.Could it be possible to swutchover to new Course with Exemption in hand?

16 August 2019 at 19:31

Form 108

I have added by mistake my principal name in MTI in form 108, can it be rectify and how?

What is exemption criteria for ICSI 15 days specialized training.

15 August 2019 at 21:29

Reverificaion of anser paper

Sir, iam ca final student i got FR 69, SFM 47, AUDITING 32, AND CORPORATE AND ALLIED LAWS 61, is there possibility of increase of 8 marks in auditing if i go for reverification, kindly help me...

#ICAI #Certified_Copies #RTI_Act

CA Final results are declared!

What's next?

Watch our video explaining the RTI application process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBRNxJ1WdFo

Read our article for more details:

bit.ly/RTI_Certified_Copies

Application format for certified copies:

bit.ly/RTI_Application

Congratulations 💐 to those who have passed and those who couldn’t make this time, analyze and learn from the mistakes committed in the past examination and this could be possible by verifying your answer sheet.

But, incurring Rs. 500 per paper to obtain certified copies may add a financial constraint on most of the students.

So, RTI Act is the solution for this.

Now, get your certified copies from the ICAI under the Right to Information Act, 2005 at a nominal cost of Rs. 2 per page.

And those are successful, also may apply for the same, it will be a memory for you and acts as a guidance to your friends who couldn't clear the exam.

Apply for Verification at ICAIEXAM portal by paying Rs. 400 for all the subjects together and apply for the certified copies under the RTI Act now!!

Thank you Paras Jain sir for your support, without your tireless efforts for 7years and winning the case at Supreme Court, this couldn't be possible. Entire student community owe you a lot.

Vinay Reddy
Hyderabad.
bit.ly/WhatsAppvinay

14 August 2019 at 13:46

Doubts about attempt

I recently gave CA final group 2(old). This was my 4th attempt and the result has been same. I scored 187 with exemption in isca. Its almost same as last attempt in which i scored 188. Both times i failed cz i couldn't get the aggregate.

I am very confused regarding the next attempt. With 2.5 months to go, should i give group 1 also? It's not fully prepared. Just audit is complete and rest are in progress. 

But only 3 subjects of group 2 in 2.5 months seems very frustrating.

What should be the strategy. Any suggestions?

09 August 2019 at 21:16

Change of name in icai records

My name was wrongly entered by ICAI at the time of registration. I asked them many times to change my name in ICAI records but it was not done yet . At present, I tried to change my name in ICAI records through SSP portal but it's asking me to upload a document like affidavit or gazzette notification but its not done by me. What shall i do now to change my name.Please suggest me regarding this....

07 August 2019 at 12:24

Standard operating procedure

Please guide me with standard operating procedure of sales and marketing for manufacturing and trading business.

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x