24 June 2019 at 13:43

Articleship registration

Dear sir,
I have a query regarding articleship registration.i have applied for articleship registration in online and paid the fees and submitted all the necessary documents that are required for in online.but i have not submitted physically any certificates to the regional branch of icai .would it comes under a valid registration .the problem happening here is i have vacated the firm without keeping any termination and i have joined in new firm and i wanted to go for fresh registration now will it be accepted?please help me regarding this

24 June 2019 at 13:02

Tds on transportation

IF TRANSPORTER IS NOT REGISTERED UNDER GST , SHOULD WE DEDUCT TDS ON TRANSPORTATION CHARGES ???

23 June 2019 at 10:12

Articleship excess leave

Sir/Madam,
I have registered for articleship on 15-2-2013. At that time leaves allowed for an articles student are 180. By the time I completed my articles that 180 is changed to 156, which I was completely unaware of. I sent form 108 mentioning leaves taken as 170 and end of articleship date as 14-2-2016. In fact, I have worked till 23-5-2016 upon request of my principal after sending the form 108. I thought my articles is completed and I attended CA final exams in May, Nov 2017, May, Nov 2018. While digitising the details for self service portal ICAI realised that I have taken 14 days excess leave. (170-156) On 1-5-2019, I got a mail to register 103 again and to complete the excess leave period of 14 days and it also said that I should be under articleship training as on 1-5-2019. Otherwise they said they will hold the result of my May 2019 attempt. So, I have registered in form 103 again with the same principal with 16 days deed and sent form 108 again. Now, in the Self service portal and in the mail I got a message saying that I still have to serve 14 days excess leave. Can anyone help me with this? I'm confused. Will they hold my result? How do I complete this excess leave. Thanks in advance

22 June 2019 at 19:28

Ind as classes

Hey,
did anyone took classes from Chiranjeev Jain Sir only for IND AS? How is his teaching?

22 June 2019 at 17:31

Information

Sir/madam

I cleared accounts : 65 marks, law: 45 marks, audit: 62 marks as intermediate student then in 2013 registered with IPCC course but cudnt attend attempt now wish to give nov 2019 attemptfor ramaining papers (ie Cost FM, Taxation and IT SM) but due to non availability of practice manual of old course with ICAI I facing problem so shud I opt for new course?
Is there any major changes with old/new course?
Please suggest me

And my previous exemptions or passed paper how will treat with my pending paper results ie Cost FM, Taxation and IT SM

22 June 2019 at 11:17

Completion of articleship training

I have completed my articleship training on march 11th 2019, and i have submitted form 108 on march 16th 2019, but my articleship training status is showing pending .what should i do. should i resubmit the form 108 in online with condonation fee .

21 June 2019 at 15:14

Consent letter by retiring partner

Can anyone help me to draft a consent letter by a retiring partner which is to be send to ICAI. urgent!!!
Thank you

21 June 2019 at 01:38

Ipcc direct entry scheme

In direct entry scheme.. period of articles is completed but couldnt clear IPCC in any group.

What are the consequences of the same?

Will the period of articles be considered if IPCC is completed in the coming attempt.?

20 June 2019 at 23:18

Ind as classes

Hello,
I have written CA Final exams under existing syllabus and i want to have complete knowledge on IND AS. Can someone guide me where can i get classes exclusively on IND AS and which book should i refer?

Thanks in advance.

Is there any certification course that could be completed in 2 to 3 months in the areas like bank audit, IndAS, Information System Audit, etc. that could be done in the meanwhile which would add value to my CV.
I have appeared for my CA Final exams (both groups) in May 2019.

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x