25 March 2019 at 10:30

Ca articleship

Hello sir,

IAM a ca ipcc student.i have a query regarding-
I have ca ipcc group 2 pending and now i want to take termination because i don't want to continue CA course any further.I just want to complete my group 2 of ca ipcc .so if there is any problem in my completion of group 2 if i take termination now.

Answer now

25 March 2019 at 01:39

Ca final registration

Dear sir i have passed ipcc group 1 in may 2018 & then group 2 in no 2018 so after completing the it & Oc training in feb & march i will join for Ca articleship from 1 april 2019 .....i have waited for 6 month just to complete my both group ...& focus on my training i will do my Ca articleship registration before 30 april so that i can appear for nov 2021 attempt.........

Plz ans my few questions
1. When i have to do Ca final registration?
2. Any last day for Ca final registration?
3. Can i register for finals after 6 month ...i mean in nov or dec 2019...& start final coaching from april 2019 bcoz usually we study from coaching book ....so can i register for final later on .....it will be ok?

Ans as soon as possible

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 17:49

Query regarding form no.113

I have submitted form no 112 to ICAI
But the timings of college shown are 8 to 11 a.m.
And office timings are 11 to 6pm
ICAI is saying that timings are clashing. But my office and college are attached side by side. It hardly takes a minute to go there. Now what can I do.

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:22

Marketing management

ii) Detergent X is priced at Rs 2.19 for 32 ounces whereas detergent Y is priced at Rs.1.99 for 26 ounces. Which brand is more attractive? Assuming equal quality which has better value? Is there a psychological reason to price this way?

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 08:46

Ca final exam

I have applied for both groups. Want to write only one group. Is there any option to do so and refund of fee of the other group? Please give me reply asap.
Thanks in advance.

Answer now

I have completed my articleship on 26.02.19 & now while executing form 107 for excess leave can I take the gap.
I want to begin my supplementary articleship ( extension period training) from June 2019 will it be valid or i should execute it in continuation right now .

Answer now

22 March 2019 at 20:14

Cs

My query is if I got a chance to work under CS but incase I am unable to complete my CS but has an experience of working under CS so what kind of job opportunities are available for me whether I will get good job opportunities or not or it is totally useless please please do reply

Answer now

20 March 2019 at 16:16

Ca and icwa

Dear expert
While ca and icwa course compulsory for articleship or not.

Answer now

19 March 2019 at 19:48

Re-registration of articleship

Dear Sir/Madem,
During the period of my articleship, I had meat with an accident & because of that I was on leave for 6 months. My principle shown excess leave of 104 days and terminated my articleship. Now I have to join with another CA. Can you tell me the process for re-registration and the forms to be filed and for how many days I'll have to join. Shall a new articleship deed needs to be executed? and if so than for what period.
Please help

Answer now

I had passed 3 modules of CS Professional Old Syllabus (2007), i want to give exam of last module covering two paper's namely ethics and due diligence.

How shall i get exemption in new syllabus for remaining papers and what other papers i need to give along with pending papers.

Kindly provide your valuable suggestions in this matter

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x