17 January 2020 at 17:04

CA FINAL GROUP 2 EXAM GUIDANCE

I have cleared the first group in 2014 and gave attempt for 2nd group immediately for 2 attempts and I couldn’t clear and for other attempts, though I paid fees could not write due to office commitments
Now last attempt I realised I hav to get it cleared I wrote 2nd group
In spite of my preparation and guidance I couldn’t clear, pls guide me

Costing - PM
ISCA - PM/SM
DT - BB sir notes
IDT - Bhangar sir book

Is my approach correct
Suggest me
Books to read subject wise
Topics of any to Choose
Ur Strategy
Pls pls pls guide me and reply me

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 16:48

Ca final due date

I have started my articleship as on 26/04/2017 and I have taken termination on 02/05/2019. The total period of training served as on 02/05/2019 is 2 year and 5 days but during this period excess leave taken is 713 days.
I have further re registered for articleship as on 05/05/2019.
I want to know year and month in which i will appear for my ca final exam.

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 12:01

CA FINAL EXEMPTION MATTER

dear sir,
I appeared ca final november 2019 Group II all the 4 subject of CA FINAL exam but I have got 65 in isca , 60 in IDT, remaining two papers i got 32 in costing paper and 40 in direct tax total 197 marks, Can I Claim both exemption in this two papers while applying exam form for may 2020 exam. please clarify,...

thanking you.

Answer now

16 January 2020 at 13:48

CA Final Re-validation

I had to discontinue the course 10 years back after passing CA Intermediate under the old course. Now I wish to appear for CA Final this year. Can someone please guide me with the formalities.

Answer now

13 January 2020 at 20:48

ATC CERTIFICATE

SIR I WANT TO GET MY ATC CERTIFICATE, AFTER SO MANY SEARCH STILL I AM NOT CLEAR ABOUT PROCEDURE OF WITHDRAW MY ATC CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY HELP ME OUT WITH THE CLEAR PROCEDURE DETAILS ALONG WITH PROPER LINK..

REGARDS
NAMRATA

Answer now

I'm Akhilesh and I was pursuing CA before but due to unavoidable circumstances I needed to do full time job and support my family. I'm at CA final stage and now I want to convert from Old to new course. During my time only GMCS of 15 days was applicable and that too after exam.

The question I have is that if I convert to new course then I would need to take Advance ITT and MCS training first before appearing in exam. I cannot leave my job and no company will give 30 days leave. Also, there was a point that if you have given attempt in old course then you can do the training after your exam in new course. I had given exam for second group once but only for 2 subject. I'm not sure if that will count.

Any suggestions, how can I go about and start my CA course again.

Answer now

13 January 2020 at 11:33

Co act 160

can a pvt co accept deposit of 100000 or voluntry can accept or cannot accept

Answer now

12 January 2020 at 11:39

Is Excess Leave affect Final Eligibilty

i have read your article
my attempt is due on may 20
but i have taken excess leave
whether am i eligible or not

Answer now

11 January 2020 at 23:13

Co act 2013

can a single person hold two position of MD AND CFO

Answer now

11 January 2020 at 23:01

Industrial

Hii

I am a article in my final year of Articleship, my articleship registration date is 13-08-2017 in which I have taken leave of Around 4 Months .
Now my third year of articleship is also getting expired by 5 months so can I eligible to go on Industrial as a wonderful opportunity is offered to me for industrial in a reputed Corporate.

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x