16 September 2019 at 21:24

CA FINAL Exam Application

I have wrongly entered my articleship commencement date while applying for exam. Will it impact generating hall ticket if so how to correct it ?
Please suggest .

Answer now

Anyone received ca final old syllabus mark list may 2019?how much time will take for getting the same? whether pass certificate will send by institute along with mark list?

Answer now

16 September 2019 at 16:21

AMA

Sir can anyone please share their Final AMA notes of MT Educare SSR Sir.
Whether it is CA Final New / Old Please share the material as soon as possible to my mail id thanumalayanb13@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Answer now

09 September 2019 at 14:37

Articleship re-registration

I have registered for articleship on 26-10-2018 and terminated on 19-8-2019 by submitting form 109 and now i want to register with new principal and mentioned all details regarding commencement of articleship snd deed of articles date but in form 103 of ssp portal previous articleship experience it has been prefilled with no i have raised a query with ssp it is saying it will be resolved shortly but not resolved and how can i get rid out of this

Answer now

sir when i was filling ca inter form there was option of provisional and by default i was click on it is there any problem when i will give exams in may 2020 and i am a bcom 2nd year student

Answer now

07 September 2019 at 23:11

Query regarding late submission of form 108

i have uploaded my form 108 on ssp portal before 31/07/2019. my date of completion of articleship was 20/04/2019
but there was an extension remaining for 31 days.
no confirmation was received by me from icai.
on 7 sep 2019 today,i just checked my status of form 108 on ssp.it was now showing a condonation fees of Rs. 1000.
but i have already commenced my remaining training of 31 days w.e.f 01/09/2019.under a new employer and also declaration has been given for my examinations by that new employer??
is there any contravention by me???
its a very urgent matter.. please please please ......provide me correct directions....

Answer now

07 September 2019 at 15:38

Validity of ca ipcc registration

I was registered for IPPC in 2013 by converting into PCC but later on i was unable to complete it till 2017. But now i want to write for the exams in May 2020.So how i can check my Registration validity online/offline.
Please guide me Sir
Thanking you Sir

Answer now

06 September 2019 at 10:57

Ca final online registration

I have applied online for registration for CA Final. ICAI had asked to make corrections to my online form and I had done according to ICAI manual. However, I have not received any reply confirming my registration. Please help!

Answer now

03 September 2019 at 21:45

Exemption related query

I had exemption in Indirect Taxes(60 marks) in Nov 2018 CA Final exam and availed that exemption. In May 2019, I scored exemption in Advanced Cost Management(67 marks). So my query is can I take the Advanced cost management exemption and forego the Indirect tax exemption as the marks scored in Advanced cost management are more. I have already filed my exam form and claimed exemption in Advanced cost management. Will I be able to claim my Indirect tax exemption even though I have not shown it while filing the form or will the exemption be deemed to be surrendered?(I have not filled the form for surrender of exemption and do not wish to do the same). I am in a mix as I don't know whether I have to study AMA again or join classes for Indirect taxes.
Will I be able to make changes in the correction window?

Answer now

03 September 2019 at 19:22

Ca final registration revalidation

Sir/Ma'm,

My CA Final Registration is expiring on 29/09/2019. I want to know when I have to apply for CA Final Registration Revalidation? How much time does this process take through SSP portal? And can I fill up my exam form for Nov 2019 attempt before applying for revalidation or first I have to revalidate my registration and then I can fill up my exam form?
Please reply soon.

Thank You.

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x