21 January 2019 at 11:59

Old syllabus to new syllabus

I Would like to give my first attempt of IPCC exams in May 2019 for both groups for New Syllabus. I have taken registration in 2015 for old syllabus, is there any need to convert from Old to New syllabus, otherwise it will automatically done. also advice me the Study plan as per New pattern. Please help me.

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 11:32

Query of ca industrial training

Greetings for the day!
I have a query related my CA Industrial Training.
I have completed my 2 years of Articleship on 9/1/2019 and I am willing to join Industrial Training in 3rd year.
However, I have already utilised 169 days leaves during 2 years of Articleship due to IPCC exam and Medical leaves caused by an accident. because of 169 days leaves I'm currently have extension of 2 months during my Articleship. I also seek leaves for my final exam at least for 4 months.
So am I eligible for Industrial Training if I have an extension during my Articleship?
And if I am still eligible for Industrial Training how shall I serve my Articleship extension and where?

Please, do the needful. It's very urgent.

Reagrds,
Kalyani Patil

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 08:33

Advance icitss

I am interested to know when can we BEGIN advance ICITSS. Can we start it after 9 month of articleship? And if not then can we start advance ICITSS in 9 month and give exam of advance ICITSS after completing 1 year of articleship?

Answer now

19 January 2019 at 21:26

Related to amalgamation

Amalgamation in the nature of purchase journal entry in the books of new company related to liquidation expense born by new company why goodwill a/c is debit please tell me reason behind this

Answer now

13 January 2019 at 00:42

Preparation for ca final

Hii
I cleared my ca final grp 1 in may 18 after 4attempts
Will be appearing for grp 2 in may 19.
Please advice me if i can convert into new syllabus for grp2 and also how should i start preparing for my group 2 as i was not in touch with group 2 since last 3attempts.
Will it be benificial if i give my grp 2 as per new scheme??
Please advice me in this
Thank you

Answer now

Anonymous
10 January 2019 at 12:50

Financial instrument

What is the differencw between financial instrument in Old Syllabus and Financial Instrument in New Syllabus

Answer now

Anonymous
08 January 2019 at 12:13

I-want-to-be-part-of-ca-course

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/i-want-to-be-part-of-ca-course-497956.asp?offset=1

Answer now

Anonymous
08 January 2019 at 08:40

Practical problems

I have studied IND AS in details for C A Final Exams 2019. But didn't see practical problems for exams. Can anyone please share me the practical problems for all IND AS so that I may get confidence for solving in exams!

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear All,

I have registered for CA inter through direct entry route. I have started my from 29.10.2018 when i will be eligible to appear in Intermediate exam. Whether I can appear in May 2019 attempt. Kindly do helpfull

Answer now

Anonymous
04 January 2019 at 15:51

Mcq from may 2019

Respected experts,
Will any material for MCQ expected to be released from ICAI for may 2019 old course audit and law????
Thank you

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x