21 July 2019 at 09:39

Ssp portal related

I have saved my Form108 but yet not uploaded the signed scanned copy... And want to change in the saved form.
But there is no option to reject that or to edit that...
Plz help.

Answer now

20 July 2019 at 14:10

Registration ca inter

Hello,

While filing CA Inter form on SSP Portal of ICAI, "with article" should be filled as Yes or No.. considering, Article-ship will start after passing both or either of the group of CA Inter.. Pls advise...

Answer now

19 July 2019 at 22:52

Articleship

my articleship commenced on 12/03/2016 and terminated on 1/02/2017 and again registered under another employer on 30/01/2017 and applied completion form on 7/4/2019 . i have to do 15 days more as per self service portal.which form have i to file for excess 15 days through online?

Answer now

19 July 2019 at 20:42

Carrier guidance

Hey !!
I am studying in class 12th . I want to become CA .. what the things I want to do now to become CA , like graduation subject , exams , duration of exam , place to get admission, etc. . I am just beginning my future journey .. can u pls guide my way ??

Answer now

Please guide me I want to change my Auditor (Principal) on a mutual agreement I want to quit the articles from the current Auditor on health cause. I had completed 2 Year 4 Months Articleship. Can any one please tel me the procedure of Termination of Articles. And also tel me what kind of situations I may face in future because of this termination. and my principal is not given to approval letter. what is the another way is in the articleship termination.

Answer now

16 July 2019 at 20:48

Articleship termination

Sir, the Articleship Tranfer letter can be typed on Empty A4 size paper? or It should be typed on CA letter head?

Answer now

16 July 2019 at 17:34

Gap between cpt and ipcc

Does it really affect if you have a gap of 3 years between CA CPT AND CA INTER? Provided I had gone to regular college, been part of clubs, participated in competitons and interned?

Answer now

16 July 2019 at 16:41

Ca articleship

Dear sir, plz tell me ki me koi dusri firm me articleship join kar sakta hu without taking transfer from earlier firm, mujhe articlship ka 3 months hi hua hai, agar ye 3 months nhi bhi gine jaye to bhi chalega, means suru se 3 years count hoga, pls koi batao, mujhe transfer nhi mil rha hai existing firm se

Answer now

14 July 2019 at 14:11

Current barriers in icai website !!

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, I filled out form of ca inter through direct route and after payment and receiving NRO number not able to upload other necessary documents that required for confirmation. Suggest me something :)

Answer now

WILL I GET MARKS IF I HAVE FILLED BY OMR SHEET ANSWER BY A TRIMAX BLACK PEN

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x