24 November 2017 at 19:30

Notes for operations management

Could anyone please please provide the notes for OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PAPER-9 for CMA INTER....
mail id: youphani@gmail.com
Thank you very much in advance...

Answer now

Anonymous
24 November 2017 at 12:09

Study material

I have registered myself for CA finals through online under new scheme. Also got confirmation mail from institute. How many days it take to get the coupon to order the books in Cds?

Answer now

23 November 2017 at 20:34

How to write answer in exam ca final law

Friends i have doubt on how to write the answer of the question which is sometime asked for 8 marks & sometime for 4 marks. Icai in practice manual giving the same detailed answer in both the cases. For eg. in case of scheme of compromise & arrangement has approved by members in meeting, but still some members are dissenting. Then in such case what action the director shall take to implement the scheme. Earlier this question was asked in exam for 8 marks but in may 17 for 4 marks only. But in pm answer for both are same. So weather i write in exam the details procedure of scheme or just write that after approval of scheme by members the company shall file a petition with Tribunal for sanctioned & if Tribunal passed the order for sanctioning of scheme then it will be binding on all members & creditors including dissenting members. Will i get full marks if i write only the related portion as mentioned above if question is for 4 marks. please guide. thanks in advance.

Answer now

23 November 2017 at 19:38

gst

Gst need not to be paid on advance received for supply of goods. Whether it is applicable to all organizations?

Answer now

23 November 2017 at 15:53

Recent changes in articleship rules.

Recently there was a notification that students clearing either groups of intermediate(IPC) course can pursue articleship, is this scheme applicable only for CA-Intermediate or for IPCC also.

Answer now

23 November 2017 at 14:59

Articleship transfer after one year

I wants to take termination from my principal
He agreed upon my decision to take termination. Reason, why i wants to take termination is, some family problem. So i want to take a transfer from gurgaon to shimla. I have completed my one and half year articleship. Can i take a transfer please someone else tell me procedure.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 November 2017 at 11:34

Urget help for articleship training

Sir, My articleship period started from 08-09-2014 to be completed on 07-09-2017. I took transfer on 26-05-2015 and got

myself registered back in another office on 16-06-2015, resulting to get my articleship to be completed on 28-09-2017(after

taking into account the gap of 20days between termination & re-registration). When I took transfer, I got a re-registration

letter from ICAI saying I have excess leaves of 28days upto 26-05-2015.
under new principle i have taken leave of 29days i.e NO EXCESS LEAVE
now i am filling form 108 for completion of articleship
what will be my date of completion of service
and will my excess leave under my previous principle will be get set-off from new priciple as total leaves in 3yrs training

is (98+29=127) 127days only
please reply as soon as possible
thanking you

Answer now

23 November 2017 at 02:42

About ca direct route

Hie m a student of bcom final year also I am registered in ca cpt but now I want to opt the direct route of ipcc is it possible? Please give me the details

Answer now

22 November 2017 at 22:18

Maths

Help in maths

Answer now

22 November 2017 at 18:57

Please suggest for IPCC vedio clesses

Can anybody kindly suggest me which is best IPCC group 2 (Ad Accounts and Auditing) vedio classes and where to get that. I can prepare at home for May'18. please suggest .

Answer now

×
Get CA Student App    |    x