Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

22 September 2017 at 20:32

Roc annual filing for the f.y 2016-17

Can anybody brief me on the reporting compliance for Annual Return of small companies for the year ended on 31st March, 2017? As far as I know, we have to

1. Report about demonetized cash deposit in our Audit Report and by the company in its financial statements.
2. We do not need to report on the internal financial controls of the company.

Is there anything else?

prabhanjan

This Query has 3 replies

IS IT APPLICABLE FOR ALL COMAPNIES OR THOSE COMPANIES TO WHICH TAX AUDIT IS APPLICABLE PLS TELL ME

DARSHAN

This Query has 1 replies

21 September 2017 at 23:31

How to active struck off company

Can anybody let me know that how to active a company which is struck off by ROC due to non filling of returns ?
waiting for reply with formates of documents if possible.

Kapil Bisht

This Query has 2 replies

21 September 2017 at 15:58

Special purpose vehicle

What is Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) (please explain by an example) and is it possible that a SPV in India is having a wholly owned subsidiary outside india?

kapil Sharma

This Query has 2 replies

21 September 2017 at 10:46

Eligibility to invest in mutual fund

Dear sir/madam,

Whether a pvt ltd company can invest in mutual funds & other funds? If yes, whether any requirements for the same?
Here in my query in object clause it is not mentioned to invest in MF's.

Brijesh

This Query has 1 replies

20 September 2017 at 11:56

Transfer of shares

During the time of Transfer of Shares do we need to do the Valuation of Shares. if yes Please let me know the Section Applicable?

Gaurav Kaushik

This Query has 1 replies

19 September 2017 at 06:32

Board resolution.

Whether a Board resolution is to be passed by simple majority of directors? Is there any role of shareholding in board resolution.

shashidhar

This Query has 2 replies

18 September 2017 at 18:13

Right Issue

any Pvt company can issue right shares. Any condition s applicable

Brijesh

This Query has 1 replies

18 September 2017 at 15:07

Related party transactions

In a Pvt Ltd Company 2 Directors are there. and in a related party transaction one of the Director is interested then how to pass the resolution at Board meeting?

sheetal mayekar

This Query has 5 replies

14 September 2017 at 20:51

Adoption of Financial statements

Financial statements should be adopted in AGM but can AGM be conducted without adoption of financial statement ? i.e. adoption of account is compulsary agenda item for AGM ?

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x