Anonymous
13 September 2017 at 06:52

Unable to fill the vacancy on time

We (Me and my father) formed a private limited company in 2012 with 1 lakh capital. Company was not working well and we were in loss. In Dec 2015 father got expired (One director). And we were not doing any business that time, I missed to inform or Change director at that time. Now I want to close the company, but now i come to know that single director can't close the company. What should i do in this case?

Answer now

Anonymous
12 September 2017 at 22:14

Spice form refund

Dear sir I have filed spice 32.due to name issue it was send for resubmission now the last date is 13/09/2017.mean while I have got name approval by filling Inc 1 but I can't resubmit the spice form with new name approved. What should I must do. Please guide me shall i go for incorporation by filling new spice and what about my old spice .

Answer now

11 September 2017 at 18:35

Section 185 of companies act, 2013

Under Section 185 of the Companies Act, 2013 there are certain restriction regarding loan to director and other person. My query is that can a company give loan to other entities in which directors are not relative ?

Answer now

10 September 2017 at 21:50

Share transfer issue

In case of one of my client, One director is to be removed and in his place, one is to be appointed. The upcoming director can be appointed only in AGM and in the same AGM, the old director will resign. Further, the resigning director has to transfer his share in the name of upcoming director through Form SH-4. My question is, when to transfer share? when to execute Form SH-4? In AGM? Or can it be executed before AGM?
Please guide...

Answer now

10 September 2017 at 18:31

Financials

In case of Branches, whether both branch & head office prepares financials separate ly???

Answer now

10 September 2017 at 15:06

Apointmrnt of auditor

If company did not appointed any auditor in its first agm, than can auditor be appointed in egm??? If yes than will adt-2 need to be filled if auditor is different from first auditor?

Answer now

Anonymous

recently, MCA released the list of directors disqualified under section 164 & 248. how to check it by short key/method by using cin eventhough it is shown active/ strike off

Answer now

09 September 2017 at 13:04

Form aoc4 xbrl uploading errors

Validation successful and No prescrutiny errors while validating with MCA XBRL validation Tool. the same instance document has been attached to Form AOC4 XBRL. After uploading the form Error displaced that " attached Instance Document is not prescrutinized for the CIN as entered in the form". All the procedure as mentioned in Manual is followed. Please provide solution for the above error how to rectify it.

Answer now

08 September 2017 at 23:27

Additional director not reappointed

Company last AGM was 03/Sept/2012 and last ROC filing was 31/Mar/2012.
Company had two directors and one resigned in Dec/2013 so an additional director was appointed on 02/Dec/2013.
and no AGM was held in subsequent years and company didnt have any business.

Now ROC has striked off the company name in July 2017

Now
1)Will the additional director be penalised in anyway.
2)Is there anyway for the additional director to avoid all hassels

Answer now

08 September 2017 at 20:30

difference clarification

Sir, Plz explain the difference between cooperative and member owned organizations

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x