14 November 2019 at 18:50

Sale of business

My client willing to purchase a proprietorship business in the same name which is sold by his uncle what will be the best treatment of stock and GSTIN.

Answer now

14 November 2019 at 18:26

GST ON SERVICE BOND

If an employee resign from the service, accordingly he has to pay service bond as per terms of employment. In this case whether GST will be applicable on bond amount?

Answer now

14 November 2019 at 14:11

Notification 49/2019

I AM HAVING PURCHASE ITC OF 200000. BUT AS PER NEW NOTIFICATION MY ITC IS GETTING RESTRICTED ONLY TO 100000.HOW TO SHOW THE BIFURCATION OF THIS AMOUNT INTO CGST SGST IGST .

Answer now

14 November 2019 at 12:38

Payment of Liability of ANNUAL RETURN

During the year 2017-18 a Sales Invoice was missed to be reported and while filling ANNUAL RETURN amount of GST regarding such Invoice became payable additionally through DRC-03. Now can it be paid via utilization of ITC in the Credit Ledger or it can only be paid via Cash Ledger despite of portal allow us to pay it via Credit Ledger ?

Answer now

14 November 2019 at 12:28

ITC of GST paid under RCM

One of our client forgot to Pay RCM on Advocate Fees of 2017-18. Now in 2019 while he is filling ANNUAL RETURN of 2017-18 he is ready to pay such RCM amount through ANNUAL RETURN (DRC-03). Will he able to take credit of such tax paid under RCM in ANNUAL RETURN ?

Answer now

Suppose registered person is engaged in trading of raw cotton. he has to collect raw cotton from one farmer to another farmer's location to fulfill his one vehicle and total value goes up to 6 lakhs then after vehicle goes to ginning. how to create eway bill and other documents in this case?

Answer now

14 November 2019 at 10:41

FILING OF GSTR-1

Where should I file my zero-rated B2B invoices in Form GSTR-1, Since it is a B2B suppy is it required to file in the field of 4A, 4B, 4C, 6B, 6C - B2B Invoices?...
If not, we can only file the same in the remaining field, which is exclusively for Nil rated, Exempted and Non-GST supplies (8A, 8B, 8C, 8D - Nil Rated Supplies).
So please let me know what shall I do with this.
Thank you.

Answer now

13 November 2019 at 22:26

Exempt supplies

I have a SALE invoice to registered which have 2 different items one is taxable another one is exempt by posting invoice tally when I upload that into portal in GSTR-1 the exempt supply amount shown in B2B taxable column in 0 percent & in GSTR 3B it come in exemted outward supply so how can I upload gstr-1 so exempted amount will show in separate column.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

13 November 2019 at 12:26

How to Alter sales and tax figure in 3B

Due to wrongly /excess sale and sgst cgst mentioned in 3 b how to rectify the same if firm sale was nil in further periods. Can assessing autority assesse on GSTR1 basis or email the same to gst department for the same

Answer now

I have purchased some material for my shop 1 month before gst registration. Can now i take input gst credit for earlier invoice.

narender

Answer now

×
ITC Webinar