Dear All,

can any one suggest me how to get the online class/material for CA final group 1 old syllabus. because i am working in company full time job. i have weekly two day holidays. so in holiday i want to prepare at home.

thank you in advance.

with Regards,
Ganapathi.M

Answer now

23 September 2019 at 11:48

Urgent....Certified copies under RTI ACT

Hello experts

I am a ca final student I want to obtain my Certified copy of my answer sheet for May 2019 exam under RTI ACT 2005

Can I apply without any supporting documents?

I want to know that supporting documents are mandatory to be uploaded on RTI website?

Please guide me as earliest
Thank you in advance

Answer now

18 September 2019 at 19:20

CA Intermediate New Syllabus

Hi I have given CA Intermediate Examination under New Scheme twice. First attempt in Nov 18 and second one in may/June 19. In first attempt with a little knowledge, I Got 162 but in spite of revising and studying harder than the previous attempt, I got 167. I am unable to find out where my problem is. I have given exam of May/june term much better than the previous one. Please suggest me so that same thing don't repeat once more.

Answer now

03 September 2019 at 08:08

Test series

which is best ca final test series
GM test series VS catest series

Answer now

Can anyone help out please with regards to which is better test series- CAtestseries or GMtestseries?

Answer now

25 August 2019 at 04:39

Ca final ex form declaration

Hello
I am a CA Final student .I have join the articleship on 5-4-2016 and took transfer on 29-11-2018 after serving 2 years 7 month 24 days with 195 leaves. Now I again Re-register for articleship on 20-5-2019 and going to complete on 25-09-2019.I am filing exam form 1st time for CA Final.
Now for appearing in Nov 2019 exam which declaration I have to submit. I have going to complete articleship before 31-10-2019 but I have excess leave.
Please suggest me as soon as possible

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 21:10

Financial reporting

can anyone tell me if there is any exclusion in FR(old) course for nov 2019 and onward.

Answer now

I have registered in ca final old course in June 2014 may 2019 was my last attempt I want to renew my registration can you please give me advise on renewal process
I have also attempt may 2019 exam but not success but score exemption in accounts will my exemption valid for next attampt

Answer now

16 August 2019 at 19:30

Sylabbus change and exclusions

what material,online class, is appropriate for Auditing and law (Ca final OLD syllabus) for nov 2019 considering the amendments and exclusions

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x