19 August 2019 at 21:10

Financial reporting

can anyone tell me if there is any exclusion in FR(old) course for nov 2019 and onward.

Answer now

I have registered in ca final old course in June 2014 may 2019 was my last attempt I want to renew my registration can you please give me advise on renewal process
I have also attempt may 2019 exam but not success but score exemption in accounts will my exemption valid for next attampt

Answer now

16 August 2019 at 19:30

Sylabbus change and exclusions

what material,online class, is appropriate for Auditing and law (Ca final OLD syllabus) for nov 2019 considering the amendments and exclusions

Answer now

16 August 2019 at 09:03

Ca study plan for final group 2(old)

Hi
Can someone please share study plan for final group -2 old scheme.
Thanks in advance

Answer now

05 August 2019 at 15:35

Exemption and set off

I have appeared for both groups in Nov 2018 and got exemption in 2 subjects in group 1.
Accounting - 71
IT - 66

Again I wrote in May 2019 both group (i.e. remaining 5 subjects). My question is can I set off Accounts and IT Exemption for 2nd group i.e. If I get 213 marks in remaining 5 subjects (min 40 in each subject). I will pass or fail?

Answer now

18 July 2019 at 13:02

Query regarding cpt revaluation

Is the disclosure of CPT papers necessary for Revaluation of the Marks?

Answer now

19 June 2019 at 18:31

Articleship completion letter

Where can we get articleship completion letter issued by ICAI

Answer now

17 June 2019 at 17:21

Appearing for ca exams

I have registered for CA Intermediate OLD Syllabus during 1998. But couldn't clear the exams. Is it possible to appear for the present syllabus exams. Please give me an expert advice. Note that I have completed the article ship of 3 years at that times and have passed the eligibility test for both modules at the time.

Answer now

Can anyone help me regarding security analysis pg. No 6.47 problem no 43 practice manual , why total value of the bond on the next been calculated?

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 15:31

Final fr - fair value measuerment

For fair market valuation, if neither market is available, we take the most favorable market for valuation. But while deriving the value, we do not exclude the transactions costs applicable for most favorable market. Please clarify

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x