21 March 2019 at 15:52

Ca final new syllabus full

Hi sir, my CA Final attempt is November 2019. I am doing self study with reference books as under
FR : DS Rawat
SFM: SD Bala
Law: Arpita Tulsyan
Audit: Arti Lahoti
SCM: Saravana Prasath
DT: Bhanwar Borana Compact
IDT: ICAI Material

I am on leave now and i do not intend to take coaching. But whenever I make a schedule i fail to execute it. I am not entirely new to the syllabus. I completed some chapters in every subject. Can anyone frame me a nice schedule to give both groups in Nov 2019. I am studying but forgetting everything I study quickly. I am weak at Law and Audit like theory subjects. I can study 10-12 hrs a day as of now. Can anyone please help me frame a schedule like which chapters to study like with weekly monthly goals and give more emphasis on how to revise for remembering better. Please if possible tell me in a detailed manner. Thank you so very much in advance.

Answer now

13 March 2019 at 06:38

Exams center

Please someone tell me what was the examination center in gurugram in nov 2018?

Answer now

11 March 2019 at 13:54

Certified copy marks

i received my certified copy today but marks given in result not match with my copy i received mtarks in financial reporting in result 45 but my copy shown 36 marks but my fm number given in result 44 but my copy shown 40 and auditing no in result 46 but in my copy only 40.please suggest me friends any solution available

Answer now

11 March 2019 at 12:54

Renewal of ca final registration

Sir ,

One of my artical not yet rced. his Renewal of CA Final registration which he was filed 21/02/2019.
so can he filled his Exam form which date considered.

Regards.,

Answer now

10 March 2019 at 07:40

Rectification in exam form

My Articleship period was initiated on 28th September,2015 and terminated on 27th September, 2018. But in February, 2019 I had received a letter from ICAI that there is excess period to be served for 25 days, which I duly by filing a fresh form103 for extended period commenced from 13th February, 2019 and will be terminate on 12th March, 2019 (as principal has opined to serve 30 days)

While selecting the initial date of commencement of Articleship I had mentioned 28th September, 2015 as commencement date and 12th March, 2019 as termination date

As I have already mailed them this query
What else to do now

Is this will impact my attempt??

Answer now

09 March 2019 at 15:10

Gst practitioner exam benefit

I have enrolled myself as a GST Practitioner. I want to know about the GST Practitioner exam which is conducted by NACEN. When is the exam conducted and what are the benefits of giving that exam for a GST Practitioner.

Divyesh Jain

Answer now

I converted from final old syllabus to new syllabus ( the status showed registered in site https://sdb.icai.org/stud/dsb.aspx#) and while applying exam form the exam application form showing Old at the top while applying ... should i continue applying the same form or should I wait that to convert to new... the exam last date without late fee on only 3 days away.. Plz help me out..
Thanks for the time and consideration.

Answer now

Usually, Suggested answers are released few days before or after the results are out. But for Nov-18 attempt they haven't been released yet, its already March-19? Why?

Answer now

Dear Friends ., while applying and paying for May 2019 CA Final Examinations , I accidentally submitted certificate of service those who are in articles instead of certificate of service those who completed their articles and paid the Examination Fees , is their any thing i have to do to rectify the same Please kindly tell me quickly.. Thank you

Answer now

04 March 2019 at 21:56

Leaving ca

I have cleared CA Intermediate and want to move to Canada. How can I do CPA directly after my bachelor of commerce in Canada and will I get benefit of intermediate which I have cleared.

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x