Can anyone help me regarding security analysis pg. No 6.47 problem no 43 practice manual , why total value of the bond on the next been calculated?

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 15:31

Final fr - fair value measuerment

For fair market valuation, if neither market is available, we take the most favorable market for valuation. But while deriving the value, we do not exclude the transactions costs applicable for most favorable market. Please clarify

Answer now

19 May 2019 at 21:17

Urgent

A firm has sales of `75,00,000 variable cost of `42,00,000 and fixed cost of `6,00,000.It has a debt of `45,00,000 at 9% interest and equity of `55,00,000. At what level of sales, the EBIT of the firm will be equal to zero? And at what level of Sales, the EBT of the firm will be equal to zero? Please Give detail calculation with explaination

Answer now

18 May 2019 at 14:14

Form for completion of articleship

Which form I need to fill it up for completion Of articleship also if I want to serve my extension period somewhere else which form do I need to fill up.?? Is it two different form & do I have to take signature of my previous principal on my extension form?

Answer now

18 May 2019 at 11:23

Law

Notes given in Munish bandari is enough to score the marks for law ethics and communication..

Answer now

07 May 2019 at 10:25

Cma inter

sir ,in the online form
for paying fees for cma inter group 2
by mistake gender will be submitted as female
how can i change this

Answer now

01 May 2019 at 09:59

Change of examination centre

can i change my ca-final exam centre after closure of correction window with or without paying additional fee.. if yes please tell me the procedure..

Answer now

30 April 2019 at 05:57

E-assessment test in disa course

Hello, What is e-assessment test in DISA course?

Answer now

27 April 2019 at 14:54

Intrest on loans

If employer give loans to employee can he charge interest on it. Which law have clauses?

Answer now

In ISCA if I do all the questions from Practice Manual will I be able to score 45 Marks in May 2019 attempt??

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x