Shubham Kansal

This Query has 1 replies

20 August 2019 at 10:17

Clause 27(a) of form 3cd

Is it covers GST ITC also??

V. MURALI

This Query has 1 replies

19 August 2019 at 17:21

143 order is pending

Dear All, I filed my IT return for AY 2019-20, and received my Refund also. but still order under section 143 is pending, and not yet received any order. could i know the process in IT dept.? Rgds / Murali V

John James Kochuparambil

This Query has 1 replies

Mr. X was an employee in an organization for 3 years. He had an account with the EPF. After 3rd year X resigned and joined a new firm. X forgot to transfer his existing EPF account and he opened a new EPF account with the new employer. now X is working under the new employer for 2 year. so overall he is worked for a period of 5 years. (old+new employer). since its been 5 years of service, can x withdraw the accumulated balance in EPF account under his old employment. Is it taxable?

Stephen Arul Raj

This Query has 1 replies

19 August 2019 at 15:47

Tds on donation

Hello sir

We (Partnership firm) have some expenses of conducting games for students while conducting we incurred like hall booking charges, lights and sound charges etc. we treating this as a donation in our books because it is apart from our business expenses, my question is do I need to deduct TDS for the this ? kindly help pls..

kiran sharma

This Query has 1 replies

19 August 2019 at 11:34

Futures and options

Plz help me how to fill f&o loss in itr3. I got trading p&l statement from my broker. Added net positive figures 300000, filled in sale of services in ITR3. Added negative figures filled 500000 in purchases column. Arrived net loss. Am I correctly doing. Plz tell me any one.

Rahul

This Query has 2 replies

19 August 2019 at 00:06

Tax audit applicability

Kindly guide me in this query.

While filing ITR for a partnership firm,
Total Sales – Rs. 25,00,000
Net Profit before interest and salary– Rs. 4,50,000
Interest on Partner’s Capital- Rs. 75,000 Salary to Partners- Rs. 250,000

Net Profit after Interest and Salary- Rs. 1,25,000

Criteria for 8% of turnover is net profit before interest & salary or after interest and salary ?

Kindly advice me on the same. So, since 1,25,000 is less than 8% , does it qualify for tax audit ?

Srinivas Mullapudi

This Query has 1 replies

Reference to ITR-2 for FY2018-2019(AY2019-2020),
How can a seafarer/seamen mention about his NRI status in the ITR-2 form.
i want your guidance about filling of the RESIDENTIAL STATUS of PART A.(d)(C):
You were a non-resident during the previous year.
(i)Please specify the jurisdiction(s) of residence during the previous year
Jurisdiction(s) of residence : we are always on board foreign ship sailing around the world, not having any residency. so should i mention my ship name. But,Some body told that drop down menu is getting with country codes, if so we can not fill our ship name?
Please clarify me on the above?. is it possible to fill up our ship name?!.Or not.Here on our ship,we could not access the same due to our internet band width!.So can some experts advise?.

Apart from the above, Taxpayer Identification Number(s) : can we fill up "NA" (As WE DO NOT HAVE ANY TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER). Just found that Circular No. 18 of 2019 states below
Question.1: I am a non-resident. The Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is not allotted in my jurisdiction of residence. How do I report the same in the column on “residential status”?
Answer: In case TIN has not been allotted in the jurisdiction of residence, the passport number should be mentioned instead of TIN. Name of the country in which the passport was issued should be mentioned in the column “jurisdiction of residence”.
Based on the above, as we arel not be having any foreign passport,i presume that we can furnish our PASSPORT NUMBER OR OUR CDC NUMBER for authentication as a seamen !.
Am i right about the above interpretation?
Apart from the above is it also required to fill up the below part(ii)
(ii) In case you are a Citizen of India or a Person of Indian Origin (POI), please specify -
Total period of stay in India during the previous year (in days) : 180 Days
Total period of stay in India during the 4 preceding : 720 Days.
do we require to fill up part(i) and part(ii) also or only part(i) is sufficient?!
is the above is correct way?!.
Can you please guide me sir.

Thanking you in advance.
Srinivas Mullapudi

Sumit Shaw

This Query has 1 replies

17 August 2019 at 23:00

Tax audit application

Can a partnership firm having 7 lakhs turnover showing no profit and loss (Net profit 0) need to do tax audit?

Sekhar Madhura

This Query has 1 replies

Hi tax expert
Registered my apartment in this FY.
Is there any option to get tax deduction for the registration amount.
if so, where do I need to the registration amount.

thanks
Sekhar

godachappa.i angadi

This Query has 1 replies

Now We Have Appointed Mr.A.as an Tax Auditor U/S 44AB, but we want the G S T Auditor, Can the Same person /Auditor do the Tax Audit U/S 44 AB of I T Act,1961 and GST Audit under the GST Act 2017?.Kindly enlighten the focus on these query

×
Get Income Tax App    |    x