NJMU 2006

This Query has 1 replies

Dear sir/madam i have received the following notice.please tell me the solution. Dear Sir/Madam Subject: Communication of proposed adjustment u/s 143(1)(a) of Income Tax Act, 1961. The return for PAN ----------, Assessment Year 2019-20 E-filing- Acknowledgement number ------------------- Dated 12-JUN-19 contains errors/incorrect claims/ inconsistencies which attract adjustment(s), as specified u/s. 143(1)(a) of Income Tax Act, 1961, as annexed in Part-A [(i) to (v), as applicable]. You are herewith afforded an opportunity to respond to the proposed adjustment(s) u/s. 143(1)(a),mentioned below, within a period of 30 days (thirty days) from the date of issue of this communication. Please provide the required information or file a revised return, as applicable, through online mode. To submit response, kindly log on to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in with your "user name and password" and choose "e-Assessment/Proceeding" under the “e-proceeding" section. Kindly note: 1. Revised return uploaded as above should have all the data to enable processing. It should contain complete information as furnished in the earlier return after correcting the the errors/ incorrect claims/ inconsistencies listed below. 2. You are advised to use the software utility available on the website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in to avoid errors.

swasti

This Query has 1 replies

14 November 2019 at 11:58

43B_Gratuity

A company has taken a policy for gratuity of employees from LIC. Now the company had made provision in the books for gratuity as per Acturial Valuation. Please guide whether the provision would be disallowed U/s 43B?

DIVYESH JAIN

This Query has 3 replies

14 November 2019 at 11:43

Revision of ITR incase of Tax Audit

I had filed an ITR return where tax audit was applicable. But in the ITR Return the address of the assessee is wrongly mentioned. Can I file a revised return in such case. Tax audit report is the same.

Divyesh Jain

TARIQUE RIZVI

This Query has 1 replies

14 November 2019 at 10:03

Difference between Remuneration & Salary

Respected Sir,

Please let me know the basic difference between Remuneration & Salary ?

Manoj Kurup

This Query has 1 replies

13 November 2019 at 23:54

Refund of inocme tax on salary recovered

I got salary of Rs. 800000 in the year FY 2018-19 and had paid income tax on the whole amount. In the FY 2019-20 it has been informed that Rs. 70000 has been paid wrongly and therefore would be recoverable. Please explain how I can get the refund of income tax on the recovered amount of Rs. 70000 Besides claiming refund is there any other method so that the income tax paid on the amount recovered can be neutralised in the FY 2019-20.

vasudha bora

This Query has 1 replies

13 November 2019 at 23:37

ITR form Applicable to trust

A religious trust Registered under Bombay public trust act 1950 . ITR7 or ITR 5 to be filed?
is exemption U/S 11 available? to check whether liable for Audit Gross or net Receipts to be considered?
is Sec 1394A applicable?
I am confused plz guide.

TARIQUE RIZVI

This Query has 2 replies

13 November 2019 at 17:58

NET TAX LIABILITY

For the year ending March 20 ( Fy : 19-2 ) I am one of the directors for a pvt ltd company. I am drawing Rs 50,000 per month on account of remuneration/salary from the company. As at 31st March 2020 what will be the nett tax liability. Please let me know the format of working for calculating income tax liability as at coming 31-03-2020.

Katta Vishnupriya

This Query has 2 replies

13 November 2019 at 17:14

HRA EXEMPTION

IF AN EMPLOYEE JOINS IN AN ORGANISATION ON 1-10-2019 AND HE RECEIVES HRA THEN WHAT IS THE RELEVANT PERIOD TO BE TAKEN FOR THE ACTUAL RENT PAID DURING THE PREVIOUS YEAR IN CALCULATION OF HRA EXEMPTION .WHETHER WE SHOULD TAKE COMPLETE YEAR OF ACCOMMODATION (i.e,from 01-04-2019 to 31-03-2020) OR FOR THE PERIOD FOR WHICH HE RECEIVES HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE (i.e,from 1-10-2019 to 31-03-2020).

Vinod Kumar Shukla

This Query has 2 replies

13 November 2019 at 15:39

INCOME TAX REFUND ADJUSTED WITH DEMAND

Dear Expert,

From where we can get exact amount of adjustment against demand if earlier communication received from CPC is deleted.

Vinod Kumar Shukla

This Query has 3 replies

Dear Expert,

One of my friend has filed his income tax return for A.Y. 2013-14 by mentioning dummy TAN on last date of filing of return. But he forgot to revise his return by mentioning correct TAN numbers (some party has deducted TDS). Now, the CPC assessed the file and intimated him that the TDS credit could not be given due to mismatch / wrong TAN and demand was raised. Further, he keeps filing his returns for next years. And CPC keeps adjusted the pending demand with next year's refund.
Now he wants to correct the return of A.Y. 2013-14 and wants to claim the refunds which were adjusted against the demand by CPC.
Please guide me to assist my friend in this matter.

Thanking you,
Vinod Kumar Shukla

×
ITC Webinar
Get Income Tax App    |    x